Page 82 of 105 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

It's clear that I'm not doing something that other players are doing but I can't figure out what that is. I don't have the chateau, could that be it.Does Any player who has gotten badges not have the royal chateau?

Rhino Keeper
    I don't have the Chateau....just got the Miner's badge from colelcting from my regular mine.
    I have level 5 mines, and normally collect from them whenever they're available to collect
    rom......and just been doing that since T& T came out.

Got the miners badge this morning from collecting from mines. I collect from mines every time I can, but I don't usually collect from them first so this morning I collected from my four mines first all in a row and got the badge.

Rhino Keeper
    Been playing constant trying everything, but I get nothing, yes nothing, nadda badges. So frustrating!

Nightclub Owner
    Ok I can now state that it's possible to get a badge without finding 5 hearts in my kingdom . I just got my miners badge from my deep mine I think.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Ok I can now state that it's possible to get a badge without finding 5 hearts in my kingdom . I just got my miners badge from my deep mine I think.

Congrats, I hope my badges comes now too

New Resident
    Got 2 badges. One from watering my mushrooms and one from expanding in an area I didn't expect ( near Sabrina ).

New Resident
    First ever post, love reading threads. I just got miner & waterer within seconds of each other. Miner was for a sparking mine, then water a patch of 4 mushrooms. Never do anything in any order. Am a reluctant water since it uses so much energy. But my knights go out daily on a rotation, nothing for that or for doing probably 60 exchanges.

Fashion Designer
    I picked up the Nurturer badge today. I've been planting and watering a lot of vegetation for quests and upgrade materials. Since I harvest a lot of crops and never trap the numerous beasts that attack, I'm expecting I'll pick up badges for those in the near future, because others are reporting these coming in. I play several times a day, so for those who don't play as much, the badges might come a bit later, but I'm certain they will come.

New Resident
    Just finished the Miner trial. Just picking from the sparkling mine and there it was.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	7567