Page 81 of 105 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vchanhs View Post
    Got my badge while watering the third mushroom after some fishing. So whatever the task is, its not watering continuously.
    Good to have you here, someone who HAS a badge I hope you don't mind me asking, did you do anything else completely different like collect from a building or an animal? Since wells and ponds have a watering can as a symbol I was thinking it might be the same "action" as watering plants/trees/mushrooms :/

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by arale_norimaki View Post
    Good to have you here, someone who HAS a badge I hope you don't mind me asking, did you do anything else completely different like collect from a building or an animal? Since wells and ponds have a watering can as a symbol I was thinking it might be the same "action" as watering plants/trees/mushrooms :/
    I got that badge from cutting a dead tree, no water can symbol, no water at all.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by catcrack View Post
    I got that badge from cutting a dead tree, no water can symbol, no water at all.
    Thanks for answering. There goes my theory, I wonder what it is then

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by arale_norimaki View Post
    Thanks for answering. There goes my theory, I wonder what it is then
    I think you have to visit maguar's kingdom and be lucky enough to get 5 hearts to qualify for a return visit where maguar then gets 5 hearts from your kingdom and writes something witty on your wall、then you are in line to get a badge. That's what seems to be working for me。

(=^ェ^=) LOL、just kidding。

Executive Chef
    I think you have to visit maguar's kingdom and be lucky enough to get 5 hearts to qualify for a return visit where maguar then gets 5 hearts from your kingdom and writes something witty on your wall、then you are in line to get a badge. That's what seems to be working for me。

Talk about random, I think I found earts there five times tops

Executive Chef

������well that's what I've been doing wrong. I've gotten the 5 hearts BUT have been posting polite compliments and thank you's with polite replies from Maguar. *palm to forehead* note to self, no more politeness only witty repartee'. Got it! Ok Maguar witty comments heading your way, blame Cat Crack ����

Executive Chef
    Earts=hearts, lol!

Executive Chef
    Those question marks were suppose to be laughing faces and winks...

Nightclub Owner
    Lol. I think there's a bit of pressure on me now
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    Hmmm, wondering if posting on Maguar's wall 100 times in a row with no interrupting posts would do it? Hey, arale_norimaki, wanna try with me? For experimental purposes? Lol just kidding, sort of.