Page 77 of 105 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty_Wench View Post
    Got my slayer's badge this morning after ****ing a Fangbeast. Nurturer, Miner, and Slayer down now. I can't believe I haven't gotten the Farmer's badge. I've now maxed out every crop since T&T appeared, some multiple times.
    Wow!!! I'm level 30, over 68k exp, play daily and cannot seem to get any badges other than the expansion badge. Also, have only 1 wing since Feb so I have not been able to complete the Alicorn. Really beginning to think I'm cursed in this game.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfchaser View Post
    Wow!!! I'm level 30, over 68k exp, play daily and cannot seem to get any badges other than the expansion badge. Also, have only 1 wing since Feb so I have not been able to complete the Alicorn. Really beginning to think I'm cursed in this game.
    Lvl 30 daily player, and I only just got my second badge (Nurturer) after obsessively watering plants and cutting trees. You're not alone!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfchaser View Post
    I was in your shoes until about 36 hours ago. I also got the 3rd shard in that span. It's been a good couple of days. Your one Alicorn part is still one more than I have

Yes, I expanded to the "11 lantern" expansion that is discussed in previous postings. It also shows this expansion area in earlier post so I am sure its the correct expansion site. Nothing happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    By doing the new expansion?
    Yes, I expanded to the "11 lantern" expansion that is discussed in previous postings. It also shows this expansion area in earlier post so I am sure its the correct expansion site. Nothing happened.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by evritta View Post
    You don't get the badge for expanding to that particular area. You get the badge for expanding to a randomly pre-determined area. If the new area was the only one you had left, as was the case with many of the early recipients of this badge, then that eliminates the randomness. In other words, just keep expanding and you'll get it eventually.

Fashion Designer
    i got my slayers badge last night. and i never trapped any of them so that i could get this badge sooner than later. now i will focus on farming and nurturing

Fashion Designer
    wow ok just got my farmer's badge right now when i was harvesting some sugar cane. so i got the miner's badge yesterday morning, then got the slayer's badge later that night. and now this one i guess i should go chop some trees down or water some plants now

Executive Chef
    just got miner's badge . 4/10 :S

Ok, now you guys are just showing off lol.