Page 76 of 105 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tankerslacers View Post
    I'm paying no attention to these latest goals and badges - pretty boring - and for 10 gems?!?
    10 gems + access to the Knight's Hall, a half-decent Royal building that reportedly drops the occasional longsword or light armor.

Been following the thread and playing my game. I have had NO badges. Play the game daily (most all day). I am at level 27, recently expanded to new expansion area..nothing. Shut down, re-installed, blah blah blah...nothing. I will keep following the thread. Has anyone figured out another way to get the expansion badge to trigger?

Quote Originally Posted by evritta View Post
    Been following the thread and playing my game. I have had NO badges. Play the game daily (most all day). I am at level 27, recently expanded to new expansion area..nothing. Shut down, re-installed, blah blah blah...nothing. I will keep following the thread. Has anyone figured out another way to get the expansion badge to trigger?
    By doing the new expansion?

Fashion Designer
    My alternate account just got the miner's badge and I collect from my mines on that account almost as much as my main account but slightly less. My main account got that badge this morning (~12 hrs ago) so maybe there is an actual # to hit? I don't really know though :|

Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    My alternate account just got the miner's badge and I collect from my mines on that account almost as much as my main account but slightly less. My main account got that badge this morning (~12 hrs ago) so maybe there is an actual # to hit? I don't really know though :|
    I can't say anything 'cause I haven't got Thurston, currently I need to work on my Tablet though, Old Thomas is imploring me to expand to it

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by evritta View Post

It's random. I expanded to new area first, no badge. I expanded another 4 times before it appeared.

Rhino Keeper
    Got my slayer's badge this morning after ****ing a Fangbeast. Nurturer, Miner, and Slayer down now. I can't believe I haven't gotten the Farmer's badge. I've now maxed out every crop since T&T appeared, some multiple times.

Executive Chef
    yeah , i have 111 trade tickets now and still no trader's badge :S

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by catcrack View Post
    Trial of The Nurturer can be accomplished by watering trees。
    Got mine by chopping trees

got trails of the miner... just had to collect from mines continuonsly, pretty simple.