Page 63 of 105 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Fashion Designer
    So I have the most awesome neighbor. He's working very hard and so far got 3 badges not including the explorer badge. He doesn't know if there is a magic number (of actions), he's more inclined to think that badges are random drop like alicorn parts and shards.

Chef badge: cooking feasts in the kitchen. He made about 20 hearty feasts, 10 valentines, and probably 20 other feasts.
    Nurturer: comes from watering stuff, mushroom, tree, fruit trees. He's watered hundreds of things and badge came while watering a crab apple tree
    Slayer: about 200 beasts total, badge came upon slaying a fangbeasts.

I also have a neighbor that got the farmer badge after growing 66 strawberries. We all know it's quite random because we all grew a lot more crops than that and didn't get badge.

I think if badges are like shards or alicorn parts then there's no need sweating over this goal. Just carry on and badges will come someday. Good luck everyone

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by joiris View Post
    What's the knight's hall? And how/when/where can you get it?
    Go back a page, and there's a post on it. Here's a link too.

Fashion Designer
    Note that all of the above was completed after Trials and Tribute was released. Anything completed prior does not count toward the goal.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    I've made at least 2 builder's paste, 4 architect's paste, and 2 magic cement (I've made more of all). And no badge for that one yet :/
    Oh geez, ok thanks.

I've been following this thread since the first post and now I'm like most of you; I'm just going to play as I normally do. If i get a badge, it will be at random. I'm stumped.

Rhino Keeper
    I got Trial of the Nurturer while CHOPPING trees. Odd since it talked about watering when the dialogue gave me the badge.

So tending plants in g eneral might work.

Farm Supplier
    Can you earn gems from the other game goals? On mine it dosnt say- how ever many gems for whichever? If so, is it one per goal, or do you have on you goals, how many?

Fashion Designer
    Now CS takes a backseat until the next major update while I enjoy the new game.

Quote Originally Posted by jasren
    Can you earn gems from the other game goals? On mine it dosnt say- how ever many gems for whichever? If so, is it one per goal, or do you have on you goals, how many?
    Download the game 30 gems. Each game has 3 milestones. Each milestone 15 gems. So by right you can get 75 gems per other game but there will be some game that you can't reach the last milestone no matter what. So at least 50 gems.
    Last edited by maguar; 05-30-13 at 02:38 PM. Reason: Removed third party reference and Edited quote

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by vchanhs View Post
    Now CS takes a backseat until the next major update while I enjoy the new game.

Download the game 30 gems. Each game has 3 milestones. Each milestone 15 gems. So by right you can get 75 gems per other game but there will be some game that you can't reach the last milestone no matter what. So at least 50 gems.
    While TL does provide opportunities for you to trial other games, iOS users do not get gems for this. There are other goals that give gems but they are unrelated.
    Last edited by maguar; 05-30-13 at 02:38 PM.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

New Resident
    I need 200 gems to skip. By making the light armor, I got the message that one trial was ready. But now I got another one and only 200 gems to skip.

The Honorable Panda
    From the Blog
    Castle Story: Trials and Tribute

It?s time to put your mettle to the test with a series of trials to complete in your kingdom. We?ve just introduced a new quest called Trials and Tribute. The trials are a series of tasks that even the mightiest of rulers cannot tackle in a day. Instead they stand as a distant goal, to be mastered little by little, day by day. Do you have what it takes to become the ultimate ruler? Collect all 10 badges to prove your worth and brag about it to all your neighboring kingdoms!
    Find out what it takes to earn all of these badges after the jump!

Adventurer?s Badge - Do you have what it takes to be a true Adventurer? Head to your King?s Keep or Queen?s Court to find out!
    Brewer?s Badge - Don?t get caught in a sticky situation. Become a master brewer by knowing your way around the Potion Shop!
    Chef?s Badge - Your Knights will get hungry. Earn their loyalty by keeping them well fed!
    Artisan?s Badge - True artisans can build great monuments out of anything. Prove yourself by crafting an assortment of materials!
    Farmer?s Badge - Wheat and corn are the basic staples needed to keep any Kingdom alive. Become a real farmer and harvest all sorts of healthy crops!
    Nurturer?s Badge - Sometimes a kingdom needs a gentle touch in order to thrive. Tend to your plants and animals and show others how nurturing you can be!
    Miner?s Badge - Put on your hardhat and journey into the abyss. Head down to the mines and get a little dirty!
    Explorer?s Badge - What lies beyond your kingdom limits? Become a true explorer and find out!
    Trader?s Badge - There are some things that even the most thriving kingdoms cannot produce on their own. Head to your Royal Exchange and master the art of trading!
    Slayer?s Badge - Fend off all the unwelcome beasts that stray into your kingdom. Establish yourself as a dominant force and become an ultimate slayer!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request