Page 62 of 105 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Farm Supplier
    I agree, the game is starting NOT to be fun anymore. My skip is only 50 per goal but I see some others as high as 200. Why the BIG difference?? It should be the same for ALL!!!! And a progress bar would be good also. It's confusing how they have it set up. We don't know how far we are on each goal. I'm at the point now that I'm not even gonna try to do it anymore. If by chance I complete it, then it will be by just playing at my own pace. I still haven't gotten the wing or horn for the alicorn. And I'm surely NOT putting any money into this game to buy it. One of the other TL games ripped me off for almost 500 gold!! So that's my nickel's worth on the game.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by catcrack View Post
    Knight's Hall:drops amour & swords, Level 5 is max-(data from neighbor)

1st level: 240RP, 420 coins, 3 hours

2nd level: 252RP, 460 coins, 3 hours
    2 hearty feast, 2 builder's paste, 3 royal block, 3 royal beam

3rd level: 264RP, 500 coins, 3 hours
    1 spicy feast, 2 architect paste, 3 enchanted block, 3 enchanted beam

4th level: 276RP, 540 coins, 3 hours
    2 spicy feast, 2 architect paste, 2 ornate block, 2 ornate beam

5th level: 290RP, 580 coins, 3 hours
    2 sweet feast, 2 magic cement, 4 ornate block, 4 ornate beam
    Wow, the fact that it does drop some things that would be time consuming to make, makes it more appealing. Especially the sweet feast.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    Wow, the fact that it does drop some things that would be time consuming to make, makes it more appealing. Especially the sweet feast.
    I think the sweet feast is an "ingredient" for upgrading the Knight's Hall to Lvl 5. But it does drop armor and swords, both of which drain iron stores.

Executive Chef
    Really think making the goal amounts (which nobody knows)different for all is unfair.i get the different skip gem amounts,but the goals themselves should be equal across the board.ive used up countless energy farming,watering,bashing,etc,for nothing ,while some gave farmed less than a hundred of a crop and have received a badge?!not right-they should have to toil as hard as the rest of us.and I have the "200 gems to skip"option and I'm a gem buyer,coincidence?it seems the only way I'll ever finish this goal is by buying my way out,and I would if I had the "50 per skip" option.i think I'm supposed to wear down after months of no badges and just give in.i know a lot of "rare drops" are unfair,but the badges are touted as rewards for working hard on your kindom(hourly,if not more,for me),so reward us for working hard,not "being lucky"!done ranting,thank you!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lotuskat View Post
    I think the sweet feast is an "ingredient" for upgrading the Knight's Hall to Lvl 5. But it does drop armor and swords, both of which drain iron stores.

Thanks for clearing that up for me! Oh boo. So back to my original thoughts that the work for this building tanks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Really think making the goal amounts (which nobody knows)different for all is unfair.i get the different skip gem amounts,but the goals themselves should be equal across the board.ive used up countless energy farming,watering,bashing,etc,for nothing ,while some gave farmed less than a hundred of a crop and have received a badge?!not right-they should have to toil as hard as the rest of us.and I have the "200 gems to skip"option and I'm a gem buyer,coincidence?it seems the only way I'll ever finish this goal is by buying my way out,and I would if I had the "50 per skip" option.i think I'm supposed to wear down after months of no badges and just give in.i know a lot of "rare drops" are unfair,but the badges are touted as rewards for working hard on your kindom(hourly,if not more,for me),so reward us for working hard,not "being lucky"!done ranting,thank you!

I used gems galore to skip pass many parts of the Sabina line. My skip is 50 gems. If the building did something glorious id have considered doing it too. But since its just fancy decoration ill pass. I don't like how its overtly random for most of us, but some folks have been getting badges for doing the most simple tasks.

I've harvested more strawberries, glimmer bulbs, wheat, sugar cane and cocoa than I can remember. And still nothing.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by catcrack View Post
    Knight's Hall:drops amour & swords, Level 5 is max-(data from neighbor)

1st level: 240RP, 420 coins, 3 hours

2nd level: 252RP, 460 coins, 3 hours
    2 hearty feast, 2 builder's paste, 3 royal block, 3 royal beam

3rd level: 264RP, 500 coins, 3 hours
    1 spicy feast, 2 architect paste, 3 enchanted block, 3 enchanted beam

4th level: 276RP, 540 coins, 3 hours
    2 spicy feast, 2 architect paste, 2 ornate block, 2 ornate beam

5th level: 290RP, 580 coins, 3 hours
    2 sweet feast, 2 magic cement, 4 ornate block, 4 ornate beam

I'm starting to think some of the goals/badges in the T&T line can be achieved by completing, collectively, what's on this list for the knights hall.

Like adding up all the "feasts" and completing them, all the beams & blocks (ornate, royal, and enchanted) and finish them, etc... Hmmmm....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by omniBliss View Post
    I'm starting to think some of the goals/badges in the T&T line can be achieved by completing, collectively, what's on this list for the knights hall.

Like adding up all the "feasts" and completing them, all the beams & blocks (ornate, royal, and enchanted) and finish them, etc... Hmmmm....
    I've made at least 2 builder's paste, 4 architect's paste, and 2 magic cement (I've made more of all). And no badge for that one yet :/

New Resident
    Thanks everyone for your input! It's been bugging me that I don't know how to get these "badges". I assume its just a case of playing until you get them. I just wonder if it is related to achieving a certain quantity or whether you get them after playing a certain time. Will let you all know if/when/how I get any of the trials

New Resident
    What's the knight's hall? And how/when/where can you get it?