Page 59 of 105 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Rhino Keeper
    Errr, did not get the badge.....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by journeysmom View Post
    My skips are now 200 gems, but when the T&T first came out the skips were 50 gems. It changed within a matter of minutes.

I am wondering though, for those of us who have the more expensive skips....I have a lot of the 'other game' goals, so earning gems is not too hard. Could that be a factor in why my skips are so high? Those of you who have 50 gem skips, do you not have 4-5 'other game' goals?

I expanded to the new area, and I did not get the gems.
    lol, you should be so lucky, we have to complete all TEN trials to get a total of 10 gems

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    lol, you should be so lucky, we have to complete all TEN trials to get a total of 10 gems
    Quote Originally Posted by journeysmom View Post
    Errr, did not get the badge.....
    read to quick, i think you have to have a certain amount of expansions done before you earn that badge. for the older players they added that expansion on the topleft, we did nog have any expansions left

Fashion Designer
    One of my neighbors just got the Nurturing and Slayer badges. It looks like the former just involves watering plants, trees, and mushrooms several hundred times (don't know if you have to do several hundred of each category or just any plant will do...the last few waterings were for 8 Crab trees). Same for slaying beasts...last one to defeat before getting the Slayer badge was a Fangbeast.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by vchanhs View Post
    After many days of reading the forum, reading walls on neighbors, I concluded that most of the goals in T&T goal are random like the shard and alicorn goals. As long as you keep doing what the goal description, you will have a chance to get the associated badge. The explorer badge is easiest to get as many people are already fully expanded and hence a higher chance or 100% trigger when expanding to the new area. The rest of the goals are random, thus TL commented that it is a long term goal.

My conclusion stands until someone proof me wrong with concrete evidence. \o/
    I am convinced that this is true. I now ignore the T&T goals, just like I ignore the goal to get to Island 6 in that game whose name shall to be mentioned.

... And just to show how worthless I find T&T (even though I'm perfectly happy rearranging the pieces of my kingdom and doing daily adventures)... when is the next REAL update going to be out? lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lotuskat View Post
    One of my neighbors just got the Nurturing and Slayer badges. It looks like the former just involves watering plants, trees, and mushrooms several hundred times (don't know if you have to do several hundred of each category or just any plant will do...the last few waterings were for 8 Crab trees). Same for slaying beasts...last one to defeat before getting the Slayer badge was a Fangbeast.
    Are sure we actually have to do something 100+ times, or its just a very rare 1/200 chance or something, like the Tabernum Shards?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    Are sure we actually have to do something 100+ times, or its just a very rare 1/200 chance or something, like the Tabernum Shards?
    Random chance is a possibility too. Trial seems to imply achieving a certain goal rather than pure chance, but then again, there's nothing to say it could be like the Alicorn quest!

Host(ess)
    It would be funny if they changed a goal every time there was a hint written in here as how someone actually got it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by meh76 View Post
    It would be funny if they changed a goal every time there was a hint written in here as how someone actually got it
    It already does vary between players. I know I grew and used over two hundred strawberries and didnt get any badge. I'm watering my fruit trees multiple times a day, planted 16 trees and am now chopping them. No badge. I'm starting fights with the animals so I can battle them. Nothing has brought on another badge. It's annoyingly random. So I don't care anymore )of course I do) and will go about my normal tasks and wait when something happens.

@Baraze;

As it has been already written, it is clear that the badges are completed just like shards and alicorn parts. There is a very small chance of triggering a completion of a badge while doing the specific action. So I don't believe it has anything to do with harvesting strawberries, watering crab apple trees or tending mushrooms.

You can complete these quests WHILE you are harvesting, taking care of mushrooms, trees or flowers, fighting animals. No specific items. Just the actions.
    And if you are lucky, you can trigger a badge.