Page 58 of 105 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

By the way, I was going to ask if I needed a newer version of the game because the Trials and Tribute goal wouldn't appear, but then I realised that I hadn't even expanded to him yet.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by marse66 View Post
    I worked in IT support and believe it or not.. Closing and restarting usually works.. HelpDesk 101
    not slways! i was movin my girst vakentine chicken, when the game synchronised, and after that it was LOST.!
    i got a carriage from a quest, placed it, wanted to give it another place after about two hours, guess what ? same thing happened.
    did NOT help to force clise, uninstall opand reinstall.
    and TL just sends me out walking by telling me, cant help you, gems you soend on that hicken wont be given back to you.
    we will inform our developers. do you have any idea how frustrating that kind of 'robit' answrs are ?

my skip for each trial is 200 and i saw some other posts here saying that their skip is 50. so maybe they are closer to completing the goal? i mean for each effort instead of percentage of completion we get a smaller skip amount?

Fashion Designer
    beginning to suspect that the latest goal is just to make us think there are goals...
    just 10 lines underneath eachother that have to make the impression we can achieve something.
    only the explorer part works, but thats an easy one to make.

so i (and what i have heard more players with me) have gone further with our daily routine and forget about that stuoid goal, of which the reward is only 1 gem a trial

Executive Chef
    so ... when is the next update ?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    so ... When is the next update ? :d
    rofl!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by melalicious View Post
    my skip for each trial is 200 and i saw some other posts here saying that their skip is 50. so maybe they are closer to completing the goal? i mean for each effort instead of percentage of completion we get a smaller skip amount?

No, that's not the reason. Some people just have varying prices to skip, from the very start. With no rhyme or reason. Mines is 50 gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vchanhs View Post
    After many days of reading the forum, reading walls on neighbors, I concluded that most of the goals in T&T goal are random like the shard and alicorn goals. As long as you keep doing what the goal description, you will have a chance to get the associated badge. The explorer badge is easiest to get as many people are already fully expanded and hence a higher chance or 100% trigger when expanding to the new area. The rest of the goals are random, thus TL commented that it is a long term goal.

My conclusion stands until someone proof me wrong with concrete evidence. \o/
    I think you may be right!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vchanhs View Post
    After many days of reading the forum, reading walls on neighbors, I concluded that most of the goals in T&T goal are random like the shard and alicorn goals. As long as you keep doing what the goal description, you will have a chance to get the associated badge. The explorer badge is easiest to get as many people are already fully expanded and hence a higher chance or 100% trigger when expanding to the new area. The rest of the goals are random, thus TL commented that it is a long term goal.

My conclusion stands until someone proof me wrong with concrete evidence. \o/
    Knowing TL, that is probably completely correct.

Rhino Keeper
    My skips are now 200 gems, but when the T&T first came out the skips were 50 gems. It changed within a matter of minutes.

I am wondering though, for those of us who have the more expensive skips....I have a lot of the 'other game' goals, so earning gems is not too hard. Could that be a factor in why my skips are so high? Those of you who have 50 gem skips, do you not have 4-5 'other game' goals?

I expanded to the new area, and I did not get the gems.