Page 57 of 105 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

New Resident
    I think Theo creatief new counters for this update. And think those counter have a minimum value maybe with a random value added To it.

I just finished planting, growing and cutting down all flowers, trees, mushrooms, etc. (Valentine's included) and did not receive the nurturer's badge. Just a head's up for anyone working on that goal.

Nothing happens when you complete the goals very frustrating ! Am I missing something?

I've crafted one each of all of the adhesives; nothing. I've crafted one each of EVERYTHING in the workshop except banners (I only did 2). Nothing. (I made flower beds, fountains, etc and all manner of blocks and beams). I'm 300 energy into watering plants and 120 energy into watering trees ( fruit and newly planted) nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by marshyames View Post
    Nothing happens when you complete the goals very frustrating ! Am I missing something?
    How do you know you've completed the goal? When I completed the "Explorer" goal a pop-up appeared and a badge is now in my inventory.

Rhino Keeper
    I worked in IT support and believe it or not.. Closing and restarting usually works.. HelpDesk 101

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by memphistomboy View Post
    How do you know you've completed the goal? When I completed the "Explorer" goal a pop-up appeared and a badge is now in my inventory.
    I was wondering that. Thanks.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by marse66 View Post
    I worked in IT support and believe it or not.. Closing and restarting usually works.. HelpDesk 101
    You are 100% correct. I did too work at IT HelpDesk for 12 years. When I came across the greyed out "Build" button for the first time, I immediately forced closed the game and restarted it and wallaaaa here is the " build" button activate again it's good to know u r good at something having said that, my IT brain failed to solve the T&T mystery but hey, i consider myself good at troubleshooting so, I'm not giving up and will continue testing theories until I find the solution

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by JayUK69 View Post
    Well I expanded to the space others did and no badge. It allowed me to exand and it unlocked as usual, but nothing else. Tried to reset game and still no badge.

I agree did the same thing and nothing happened.. I must say all the time making lanters for nothing!!. I dont understand why it would work for others but not for me. Although i must say im on level 26, my skips are 200 gems each and i receive 40 energy max. Will this have anything to do with it?.

Fashion Designer
    After many days of reading the forum, reading walls on neighbors, I concluded that most of the goals in T&T goal are random like the shard and alicorn goals. As long as you keep doing what the goal description, you will have a chance to get the associated badge. The explorer badge is easiest to get as many people are already fully expanded and hence a higher chance or 100% trigger when expanding to the new area. The rest of the goals are random, thus TL commented that it is a long term goal.

My conclusion stands until someone proof me wrong with concrete evidence. \o/