Page 54 of 105 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by catcrack View Post
    You buy a tree、 then you have to water it several times before you can cut it down。The tree in question was a crabapple tree。

(=^ェ^=)
    How many trees did you watered?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    i wished i had made extra expansion permits before i did the last expansion that needed one... because after you have done that, the option disappears in the royal exchange, and i think we will need them after a next update... so think about it, before you decide to use it immediately, the expansion wi the permit does not unlock someting like i thought when i rushed to use my permit!
    TL has confirmed you'll get back the option to craft it if they release more expansions that need permits.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    I got the Explorer badge when I expanded to the new spot that reqiured 11 lanterns and no permit, although I still have one spot left to expand to that requires a permit.
    I have a neighbor who told me she go the Nurturer badge by watering a tree, so I pulled a baby Kissing Willow from my inventory and have watered it a couple times, but no badge. It has a few more waterings to go until it's full grown, so we'll see. I do not have any mushroom rings out at the moment due to the fact that I am remodeling my Kingdom.
    One more tidbit, Maguar, don't be mad... I know there's other threads on this topic... I have 40 energy, but I also have the higher gem prices...300 for Wizard School, 200 for skip, etc. So I think it's kind of fair for me to have the higher prices, ya know?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MBRBTBRB View Post
    Sounds like a glitch. Try force-closing, if that doesn't work contact support.
    lo

ROFL.... have you ever tried that?
    this are the reactions you get :
    1) try forced close
    2 try uninstalling and reinstalling
    3) we will pass it on to the developers

and that's the end of th TL support

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    TL has confirmed you'll get back the option to craft it if they release more expansions that need permits.
    i already suspected that, but my point is that i would have made the permits in advance if i had know this craft would disappear after that last expansion that needed one!

this has also happend with the syrup, it was in the bakery, and at one time it was gone,..
    fortunately i already had made about 50 by that time

but a warning would be nice if the making of items will just to be gone (for a while)

New Resident
    Thanx...got it

Same here i did everything in the list. No changes it's puzzling me

Fashion Designer
    This update makes me feel like a commander in chief. Send out all the little soldiers to figure out how do get the badges while I sit back and relax while waiting for them to report back on how to get the badges. Lol.

Work harder little soldiers, your commander is not pleased with the lack of progress...lol...

Executive Chef
    I read read read, and I play play play, so far nothing to report here, just have the one where I open up last piece of land,, the explorer one I water trees, water mushrooms, plant crops harvest crops ,,, make stones in the blocks make trees into beads and so on. And making all kinds of glues and making all sort of meals for the knights and sending the knights on different adventure every day,,, so you guess is as good as mine. I keep playing like I always have,, good luck every body

New Resident
    TeamLava

Goals are no fun when you don't know how to accomplish them. Your game consultants should tell you that.
    I like the idea, but need more information. So for now, ill just ignore them.

Im on Level 28 and been playing quite some time. I have loved everything about this game except for this.

Please consider giving us goal details