Page 52 of 105 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by malkavian8 View Post
    I expanded on the new expansion and got the badge but not the free space. When i click expand looks just like the rest of the forest where you cant expand ( but i deff expanded there!). So i cant move the trees, rocks, use the space, nothing. Has anybody had this problem too? ( yes ive tried force close and delete + reinstal and nothing happened )
    Are your lantern and coin counts down? Did you get a processing screen? Do you still have the option to expand there?
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Trial of The Nurturer can be accomplished by watering trees。

Rhino Keeper
    Well I expanded to the space others did and no badge. It allowed me to exand and it unlocked as usual, but nothing else. Tried to reset game and still no badge.

Quote Originally Posted by catcrack View Post
    Trial of The Nurturer can be accomplished by watering trees。
    How can you water a tree? I just can cut it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarcisia55 View Post
    How can you water a tree? I just can cut it
    Fruit trees.

I water all four of mine every day all day...nada. I think my badges are hanging on the neck of my elusive Alicorn

Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Fruit trees.

I water all four of mine every day all day...nada. I think my badges are hanging on the neck of my elusive Alicorn
    ah OK, and you are right, my badges are my horn somewhere too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarcisia55 View Post
    ah OK, and you are right, my badges are my horn somewhere too.
    Sorry with my horn....

Rhino Keeper
    I've deleted and reinstalled it again and still no badge for expanding.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesar49 View Post
    I'm happy with it too . I've only got two expansions left (nearly got the permit for the first) so the game for me now is a matter of tending the animals for the exchange, and crafting to upgrade buildings - I've given up on the alicorn as despite daily quests for over 3 months I still haven't a wing! The possibility of getting one of the trials fulfilled just gives an element of anticipation and surprise to the activities I'm doing anyway.

i wished i had made extra expansion permits before i did the last expansion that needed one... because after you have done that, the option disappears in the royal exchange, and i think we will need them after a next update... so think about it, before you decide to use it immediately, the expansion wi the permit does not unlock someting like i thought when i rushed to use my permit!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Murphy1 View Post
    this game may be "Free". But you can't be serious to expect it to stay around if you don't support it a little bit!
    Little bit! Exactly that's my point. 120 gems for $4.99 does not even get you one pass if the skip button is 200 gems. Why do gems have to be so expensive?