Page 51 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by HNO3 View Post
    And if they told people exactly what to do they'd be done in 2 days and asking when the next update is.
    Well that hasn't been the case with other tasks like the tablet or alicorn or even going all the way back to dressing thurston or getting pigglesworth. Knowing the task does not mean anyone can complete it quickly. Of course some people will always find something to complain about but I'm not sure how anyone will get gratification out of randomly being awarded a badge for some unexplained reason. They could do that without T&T. For those who are happy being rewarded without working toward anything, good for you. But those of us who would like to know what our goal is are simply voicing our opinion in the appropriate forum that was designed for questions and feedback on this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Well so far the only common denominator seems to be that the ones earning other badges don't post here. Maybe I'll try and stay off for a day or so and see if that helps ;-) or I may just start jumping on one leg while holding my breathe and singing twinkle twinkle little star when I collect.
    Hahahaha! You're hilarious. I need to try that too.

New Resident
    Does anyone else have the goal for chasing away the beasts like skunkupines, fangbeasts, and glimmer trolls? If you do, then maybe we have to complete a separate goal for each of the badges. Just a thought.

I am one of the newer players. I have been playing since feb. bought gems twice and still have most of the 2nd buy. I agree that some gem purchase is necessary to keep the developers on the job, but I'm disappointed in the quality of their work and their lack of customer service. When I complained to teamlava over a month ago about the upgrades screens not displaying correctly, their response was to do a force close and reopen. Okay, I did that for ivys hut and it worked but I figured they would fix the problem. They have not.im still having the same problem every time I upgrade a building. That is just ridiculous. If the game were truly free, it wouldn't bother me but it is not. As has been pointed out already, one day you have an item, one day you don't and they can't help you. The lack of responsiveness is very concerning to me and I doubt that ill give them another dime whether the game needs it or not
    Dnutt

Quote Originally Posted by 489707216 View Post
    Does anyone else have the goal for chasing away the beasts like skunkupines, fangbeasts, and glimmer trolls? If you do, then maybe we have to complete a separate goal for each of the badges. Just a thought.
    That's actually for a different quest.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Tried it . Only thing that happened is that the neighbours complained!
    With that response I take it you need more practice. Try it again and see if your singing improves.

(=^ェ^=)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pugprincess1 View Post
    I am one of the newer players. I have been playing since feb. bought gems twice and still have most of the 2nd buy. I agree that some gem purchase is necessary to keep the developers on the job, but I'm disappointed in the quality of their work and their lack of customer service. When I complained to teamlava over a month ago about the upgrades screens not displaying correctly, their response was to do a force close and reopen. Okay, I did that for ivys hut and it worked but I figured they would fix the problem. They have not.im still having the same problem every time I upgrade a building. That is just ridiculous. If the game were truly free, it wouldn't bother me but it is not. As has been pointed out already, one day you have an item, one day you don't and they can't help you. The lack of responsiveness is very concerning to me and I doubt that ill give them another dime whether the game needs it or not
    Dnutt
    But the game really is free. We don't have to buy the trees and animals. And there are enough chances for free gems to purchase the wizard school or any other gem item. We buy gems because we want what we want. Not because they are needed to ensure a more fulfilling level of playing.

New Resident
    I think the whole point is to (obviously) show that we can take care of our kingdom. It is not about doing something a speciific amount of times, or in a specific order. It's to give all of us who play everyday and work hard for our kingdom a reward and a way show that we are good rulers of our kingdoms. I just think we need to play as we always do, do our best and someday we will have completed the trial.
    And since no one have seen a specific pattern for fulfilling the quests, I don't think there are anymore we can do.

I expanded on the new expansion and got the badge but not the free space. When i click expand looks just like the rest of the forest where you cant expand ( but i deff expanded there!). So i cant move the trees, rocks, use the space, nothing. Has anybody had this problem too? ( yes ive tried force close and delete + reinstal and nothing happened )

Quote Originally Posted by 1Murphy1 View Post
    I see by the screen shot above all the skips show 50 for you. Strange mine shows 100 gems for the skips. Why is it double?
    My skip shows 200 gems!!!