Page 49 of 105 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by claver1 View Post
    We buy gems to keep this game alive.
    There are humans spending time to create and update these games. I think people should get paid for the work they do. So I pay them with gems for all the hours of enjoyment I've gotten from the games.

Farm Supplier
    Not everyone got a gem sale today. I only buy gems when I need, if they are on SALE . . .Again we are all treated differently. I don't like full price because of the gem traps.

Rhino Keeper
    So… back on topic. Who has completed other than the Trial of The Nurturer? Can we get an image of the Badge for the OP?

Farm Supplier
    this game may be "Free". But you can't be serious to expect it to stay around if you don't support it a little bit!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by catcrack View Post
    So? back on topic. Who has completed other than the Trial of The Nurturer? Can we get an image of the Badge for the OP?
    As in, can we get an image of the Trial of The Nurturer badge.

Banned
    I don't want to skip the goals with gems because the building does nothing amazing. I play restaurant and bakery. I see this as the same goals on there. We may get some coins, table, bread basket, flower vase, etc. it comes from different things depending on the player. It's not worth getting in a tiffy about. Just go about your normal tasks and you will be fine.

All of this, TL is mean, I'm quitting nonsense is laughable.

Someone already said they got a badge from harvesting strawberries and messing around with mushrooms. I'm sticking to collecting from my animals multiple times a day. It will come when it's supposed to.

Farm Supplier
    I don't understand how so many of you are relating T&T to the collectables in RS and BS. if it were like that I doubt many would be complaining. With collectables there is an element of randomness but you know what triggers it and you know what you need to collect for your reward. The complaint about T&T is that we have no idea. How excited are we to be about being awarded a random badge that we have no idea of the trigger? I just feel like the work has already been put into this update and isn't being enjoyed as it should be.

Farm Supplier
    And to be clear, since this is a newer game I know all of us longtime players are extremely grateful for every update and this one was unexpected on the heels of our last big one. The point is that maybe the work the developers put into it isn't giving the result they expected. With a little tweak (like letting us know what the point is) their work would be appreciated. Obviously the goal is to make the game fun, right?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarzen6 View Post
    And to be clear, since this is a newer game I know all of us longtime players are extremely grateful for every update and this one was unexpected on the heels of our last big one. The point is that maybe the work the developers put into it isn't giving the result they expected. With a little tweak (like letting us know what the point is) their work would be appreciated. Obviously the goal is to make the game fun, right?
    And if they told people exactly what to do they'd be done in 2 days and asking when the next update is.

Banned
    Is because these trials ARE akin to the badges on the other games. Someone got a badge from strawberries. Why not all of us? Because its random and different for everyone. Someone mentioned never getting the salt shaker in restaurant, even though she's level 99. I've had more than I can remember. With the prizes to match.

The hints aren't much, but are simplistic. It's to make us figure it out, otherwise we would be finished with these goals in a couple days. It's not meant to be short time. It's not rocket science to guess you have to tend to animals, fight the beats and smack rock outcroppings. Those are the guides. Now which ones and how many,we don't know. Because again, if we knew, we would finish this in a short timeframe. It sucks. But personally, I'm ok with that. Keeps me on my toes. And busy.