Page 45 of 105 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Rhino Keeper
    WOW! I completed the Explorer trial and now I have an Explorer badge IN MY INVENTORY! It shows a quantity of 1/99, which means we can get more than one of each badge! This is sooooo cool :-)

A neighbor of a neighbor got it picking their strawberries.

I'm actually having fun with this one. It's been confirmed that this goal is meant to be long term, so expecting to solve it right away isn't practical.

Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    hou know that you can craft miril in your magic forge, dont you?
    I do not have the knowledge shard for that. So I must wait, and wait, and wait....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MBRBTBRB View Post
    At first I thought so too, but other people have since disproved that theory.
    Have you forgotten how teamlava loves to make things random? There is a chance it is different for everyone.

Rhino Keeper
    WOW! I completed the Explorer trial and now I have an Explorer badge IN MY INVENTORY! It shows a quantity of 1/99, which means we can get more than one of each badge! This is sooooo cool :-)
    Not to burst your bubble, but everything shows a quantity of 1/99, including items you can only get one of. (e.g. Wood to flesh potion)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by irishladsocal View Post
    Wow the stress levels I'm seeing over this new quest are unbelievable. It's a game folks its not life or death. I understand lots of you have completed everything and are hungry for something to do. Granted it would be nice if tl was a little more forthcoming with the actual requirements but if I read right it's for US to figure out. No im not into puzzle games eirher. Me, I'm gonna do what I always do and just enjoy the game and if and when something clicks off in the quest cool if not oh well, it can sit there until it does
    I'm not sure it's stress you're observing so much as players asking questions and stating opinions about the update- just what this forum is for. Most of us have stated that, like you, we will continue to play as normal and enjoy the game but thus far, this update seems pointless and I'm sure quite a bit of work was put into it. If the developers didn't want us to be able to ask questions or provide feedback, they wouldn't provide us this forum.

Nightclub Owner
    Dear maguar, could you please be awesome and add what has been discovered so far to the first post in the thread? e.g. expand to the new square and also have enough other expansions completed. We are now on page 44 so it would be fantastic if all the real info was in one place on the first post. Thanks very much!!!!!!
    I'm adding as I go. The new summary info is there now.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Nightclub Owner
    Just a reminder to everyone that this thread is for discussion on the trial and tribute goal. If you want to discuss energy caps go to this thread. For discussion on shards go to this one.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kittensabc View Post
    Have you forgotten how teamlava loves to make things random? There is a chance it is different for everyone.
    I agree. A nbr of one of my nbrs got the farmers badge by harvesting approx 66 strawberries. I have harvested 75 in the past 2 days for the exchange and have not received the badge. Either we're missing something or there is an element of chance.

Whatever the case may be, I find the whole thing to still be fun. I plan on going about my normal play and whenever the mood or idea hits me, will try it out. If it works, yah! If not, oh well back to expanding. Will keep adding to this thread in case anything I'm doing or not doing helps someone out. I sure do appreciate everyone else's imput!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    I agree. A nbr of one of my nbrs got the farmers badge by harvesting approx 66 strawberries. I have harvested 75 in the past 2 days for the exchange and have not received the badge. Either we're missing something or there is an element of chance.

Whatever the case may be, I find the whole thing to still be fun. I plan on going about my normal play and whenever the mood or idea hits me, will try it out. If it works, yah! If not, oh well back to expanding. Will keep adding to this thread in case anything I'm doing or not doing helps someone out. I sure do appreciate everyone else's imput!
    What we were discussing was that the order of the trials might matter, and that the order might be different for everyone. However, your idea makes sence as well.