Page 44 of 105 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

I can't forge mithril, only sword, armor or platter.

Has anyone else completed the Trial of the Nurturer?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bowlfullofcherries View Post
    Has anyone else completed the Trial of the Nurturer?
    Not me. I pulled out a total of 9 rings (all I had room for) and have gathered from them all at least 6 times plus the red ones about a dozen times. Plus my 4 fruit trees. Not including my regular collecting since the T&T goal appeared. Pretty sure it's been at least 100 times and nada. Put the pink rings back in storage and have returned to my regular collecting as I have fallen behind my regular routine in my kingdom.

Rhino Keeper
    We might need to do the trials in a particular order...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kittensabc View Post
    We might need to do the trials in a particular order...
    At first I thought so too, but other people have since disproved that theory.

I remember the princess liked cake when I got her in one of the previous trials... Now doing chocolate cake to see if that does anything

Rhino Keeper
    Dear maguar, could you please be awesome and add what has been discovered so far to the first post in the thread? e.g. expand to the new square and also have enough other expansions completed. We are now on page 44 so it would be fantastic if all the real info was in one place on the first post. Thanks very much!!!!!!

Fashion Designer
    I just read through all 44 pages in this thread. What's wrong with me?

As for the "you sure are watering a lot" phrase, I've seen that before, and well before this Trials challenge, so I don't think it's part of it. Well, these sure are... trials.

I too want to see a progress bar on any of the trials that require numbers of times we do something, even if it doesn't say what it is. We can at least ferret that out. I agree with sugarzen6 on getting no pleasure from completing something when I have no idea what I did to earn it:

Quote Originally Posted by sugarzen6 View Post
    Like many of you, I'm just continuing to play as normal and let the badges come as they come. Unfortunately, when they do come, I will get no pleasure from them since I will have no idea why I'm getting them and no sense of earning them. I'm at level 30 and have completed all of the tasks so having a new task to work toward would make the game more fun. I'm happy for an update but having random badges awarded to me for no obvious reason seems to negate the work the developers put into the update.
    So, like Aileeniweeni and many others, I'm sticking to my original goals. I'm not going to frustrate myself and get off track just to figure out an obscure and seemingly impossible challenge.

Rhino Keeper
    Gardienn and others, over the coming days/weeks all the info you need about the trials will be discovered and made available on these forums, so you will be able to work towards the goals. All good things come to those who wait!

Wow the stress levels I'm seeing over this new quest are unbelievable. It's a game folks its not life or death. I understand lots of you have completed everything and are hungry for something to do. Granted it would be nice if tl was a little more forthcoming with the actual requirements but if I read right it's for US to figure out. No im not into puzzle games eirher. Me, I'm gonna do what I always do and just enjoy the game and if and when something clicks off in the quest cool if not oh well, it can sit there until it does