Page 41 of 105 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Host(ess)
    Expanded to the new plot that doesn't require a permit. This completed one of the trials. Trial of the Explorer. Yippee!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cathymart11111 View Post
    I completed the nurturing portion by watering all my mushroom rings that I have trying to get glimmer dust. The little story came up and said that I had been doing a lot of watering
    CONGRATULATIONS! How many mushroom rings do you have? How many times do you think/estimate you watered them? I've been watering 4 red circle rings all the time and haven't gotten anything :-(

Quote Originally Posted by meykaboo View Post
    Maybe trial of the chef is 'feed the baron'? I don't have everything to make it ATM or I would try.
    I cooked everything in the kitchen once, nothing. So there is a puzzle to that too lol

Quote Originally Posted by lotuskat View Post
    I'm trying to plant and harvest each of the crops. So far I've done tomatoes and corn since those were quick. I had just harvested a bunch of different crops, but didn't get any badge so I'm guess we have to plant them anew?
    I planted one of everything and nothing, then started watering plants, chopped down al of my weeds that I was using for decoration, didn't finish watering all of the plants because of energy limits

Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    Mine is blinking with 'progress' now. I guess I'm doing something right... But nothing else has checked off besides the explorer badge
    What were u doing when it blinked "progress"?

Executive Chef
    I am curious about the "progress" sign. Currently I have in my goal list 1. fruit mania (which I deleted out of irritation) 2. Alicorn 3. Master botanist and 4. T&T. The "progress" flashes all the time & I, filled with hope, run and check to see what it's for and it always shows progress on the Alicorn and Botanist goals NOT the T&T. So question to everyone who gets the "progress" sign: is it specifically for the T&T goal when you check?

Rhino Keeper
    I have nothing yet for my trials an tribute. Will have to wait and wait and wait. Strange how this game can teach one to be waiting. But as someone told me all good things come in time. Now time you better walk quickly LOL

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by graciemarie1 View Post
    I can't help but notice how many complaints there are about how much it costs to skip a goal. Again.
    "Mine is 200. Mine is 100. Mine is 300." BLAH BLAH BLAH.
    Seriously, why would anyone wish to continue playing if their goal is to SKIP goals? Have fun with them. Get on the forum to pass along ideas and share achievements.
    I do not believe skipping a goal should be an option.
    Enjoy the ride. It's just a game.
    I'm just sayin' ��
    totally agree with the skip thing! but it's not the main issue people complain about, their complaint is about TL not being fair on several things, take a look at max, energy, one gets 30 another one 40, buying the wizard school and other things als vary in prices, its just not fair if you have to pay 500 gems while your neighbor gets it for 300.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    You'll see info in this thread

TL trials different amounts with different groups to work out a standardised price. If your friend was an original tester that's why they're at 40. If not they're in an energy trial group. The alicorn refills energy, you get 30 as that your max and they get 40 as that's their max.
    sure you mean well, but. pls dont tell it this way.. lost items are a loss to the players, TL just says, sorry, no can do! and about the energy, i had build up to 39 when overnight after an update it was decreased to 30! heard many players complaining about same thing, but same as with lost things, TL does not care what we feel, maybe we should all stop playing for a while ?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    totally agree with the skip thing! but it's not the main issue people complain about, their complaint is about TL not being fair on several things, take a look at max, energy, one gets 30 another one 40, buying the wizard school and other things als vary in prices, its just not fair if you have to pay 500 gems while your neighbor gets it for 300.
    Is there people out there who gets 40 energy?? Like seriously? TL please give me 40 energy aswell please