Page 38 of 105 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SuriChic View Post
    I think that T&T in Castle is not the kind of goal we are used to getting. I think it can be compared to the COLLECTABLES, which can be earned in Restaurant and Bakery Story. These can be earned by ...X times preforming certain actions. So i will continue playing the game the same way i used to. Those badges will be earned eventually.
    I agree. I will just continue to plod on and am sure that eventually I will get the badges. Hopefully by then there will be more expansions available for me to fit in the new building!!

Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I have a few theories that i'm trying out. Let me know what you think
    I think these trials have a magic number that you need to complete. For the expansion, x numbers of expansion plus the new plot. Most people get it because they've expanded enough.
    So, for Chef badge:here's the description "Prepare feasts fit for royal blood?"
    Key word: feasts. So you make feasts. What feasts? royal blood. In the kitchen, the "royal sundae" is fit for kings and queens. So answer: sweet feasts. You make 5, 10 or some numbers of sweet feasts.
    What do you think?
    Sound perfect, but...... Can TL add a progress meter to that goal? at least to let us know that we are on a correct track

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarcisia55 View Post
    Sound perfect, but...... Can TL add a progress meter to that goal? at least to let us know that we are on a correct track
    I agree, however, when I have a progress meter it never works!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tankerslacers View Post
    One of my 2 Alicorns went missing this morning - anyone else have that happen? I restarted my device, checked my inventory and the Love Shack. I've emailed support at Teamlava, but I thought I'd check if anyone else had the same issue. Yikes! I can't lose my Alicorn!
    You'll see info in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by idkat View Post
    My skip is 200 and my wizard school was 300. Do I get the more expensive all the time!
    I think it's random each time

Quote Originally Posted by addme6789 View Post
    Wonder why
    my goals cost 100 gems to complete? Also I get 30 energy max and my friends is always 40!?? Seems like our games are totally different as far as gems and energy. When I collect from the unicorn is says 40 energy but only gives me 30. Uhhh
    TL trials different amounts with different groups to work out a standardised price. If your friend was an original tester that's why they're at 40. If not they're in an energy trial group. The alicorn refills energy, you get 30 as that your max and they get 40 as that's their max.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Farm Supplier
    Like many of you, I'm just continuing to play as normal and let the badges come as they come. Unfortunately, when they do come, I will get no pleasure from them since I will have no idea why I'm getting them and no sense of earning them. I'm at level 30 and have completed all of the tasks so having a new task to work toward would make the game more fun. I'm happy for an update but having random badges awarded to me for no obvious reason seems to negate the work the developers put into the update.

Did everyone get the new building - cuz I didn't. Nor is it storage

And I'm Nowhere near fully expanded lolz

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ElysianFieldz View Post
    The new building is under the 'buildings' and 'featured' tabs and locked by a goal.

Quote Originally Posted by ElysianFieldz View Post
    The new building is locked until you complete the new quests. It's in your buildings tab, at the end.

Executive Chef
    Thank you TeamLava for giving us a little bit more of a hint on the T&T goal this morning. Ahem, Don't want to sound greedy but could you maybe give us a little bit bigger hint, maybe bigger than a teaspoon? Or even a neon sign that pops up telling us "warmer" or "colder" whenever we're even close to the items? I mean, I like popcorn too but there's only so much laughing at us you guys can do before you pull a muscle or something...pretty please w/a skunk less pie on top!