Page 37 of 105 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Didnt work for me

Quote Originally Posted by wolfchaser View Post
    I completed the Trial of the Explorer by expanding to the new square that became offered with this quest. No trade tickets required, but 11 lanterns and 145,000 coins.

I tried this, and nothing

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Thanks everyone ... Now I know that I'm not the only one here that's frustrated with these goals. I'll be going back to actually playing the game and enjoying it, and just putting this on the back burner. It's at the bottom of my goals so I won't have to see every time I open the goals unless I scroll down to it.
    Hi! I agree with you.

Executive Chef
    Now the only thing i want to know is : who got the knights hall ? :P i want some info about the building :S

Rhino Keeper
    I enjoy Castle, it seems that earning the badges will be connected with completing tasks X number of times.

I feel that trying to figure out and test out the 'trials' are distracting from the game, if there is no connection to a quest line and goals. Is this now a puzzle game? I'm not sure that we asked for a puzzle. I've tested a few things(plants,crafting too) like everyone .... not worth wasting my limited energy right now. I like the goals and quest-lines, that's why I play. (In case TL wants any feedback).

Rhino Keeper
    Honestly, I'll finish the these whenever I do. I am the guy that finished all the last update the first night, so clearly I'm a "motivated" CS player. This just isn't worth the stress, I play this to relax. That being said I look forward to any insights you guys get along the way. Sitting on the sidelines this time.

Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    Now the only thing i want to know is : who got the knights hall ? :P i want some info about the building :S
    A nbr who skipped the trials tells me it does have building requirements and can be upgraded.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy1951 View Post
    I agree with so many of you here, I started this game thru the Dragon Story as a goal there 6 months ago, I gave up on the Dragons as I had reached the highest level, so here I am completely loving Castle Story, but I had hoped for more expansions, I am out of room, I want the Royal Chateau and so close to getting it, but no room. So I was thrilled with the update and a new expansion slot, I am also at level 30 here with no higer levels to go to. So I wait, wait for more space, wait for a higher level, and ready for my last building.. A bit disapointed in this last Goal of Trial and Tribute, but hanging in there anyway. Will continue on and if something good happens so be it, if not, then i will wait.. One more thing.. I just loved the comment about Thurston, he does have a lot of nerve come to think of it. LOL
    FYI, while it's a pretty building, it is worthless! Worse than Old Thomas' House! I wish I hadn't wasted trade tickets on it, honestly.

Rhino Keeper
    I saw a mention back quite a few pages that we can send 5 gifts a day?! Is this true? I can still only send 3.

Quote Originally Posted by rengirl1978 View Post
    I saw a mention back quite a few pages that we can send 5 gifts a day?! Is this true? I can still only send 3.
    Still 3 for me. As of this morning. I've always sent 1 at a time. So when I've done 3 the gift icon fades out.

Farm Supplier

A view of my Trials and Tribute

Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Just received new goal from Thurston, Trials and Tribute but unable to figure out how to accomplish it. Any ideas or suggestions?

Trial of The Adventurer
    Trial of The Brewer
    Trial of The Chef
    Trial of The Artisan
    Trial of The Farmer
    Trial of The Nurturer
    Trial of The Miner
    Trial of The Explorer- Complete an expansion
    Trial of Trader
    Trial of The Slayer

Also an locked item:

Just curious, I'm from Calif, USA. Level 28, seems to be either your level or where you are playing from, that determines different costs for things. We all know by now the first players to play this game have a advantage of a 40 energy,cap while the rest have 30. Future players may have 20, who knows. Just enjoy the game. I'm glad they are still adding , since I'm so close to level 30.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	98.1 KB 
ID:	7160