Page 36 of 105 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Fashion Designer
    I have a few theories that i'm trying out. Let me know what you think
    I think these trials have a magic number that you need to complete. For the expansion, x numbers of expansion plus the new plot. Most people get it because they've expanded enough.
    So, for Chef badge:here's the description "Prepare feasts fit for royal blood?"
    Key word: feasts. So you make feasts. What feasts? royal blood. In the kitchen, the "royal sundae" is fit for kings and queens. So answer: sweet feasts. You make 5, 10 or some numbers of sweet feasts.
    What do you think?

Fashion Designer
    Similarly, for Trader trial, you have to have x number of exchanges. Make that 10, 20, or 30. Something probably reasonable.
    My guess is you continue doing what you normally do and eventually will get it.
    They even clarified some goal. Like the artisan now clearly says "wood" and "stone". My guess: craft 99 wood, 99 stones. You normally craft them anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by HNO3 View Post
    Just noticed that the trader trial has a new description: "Have you learned the art of exchange?"
    So it's definitely the exchange, not neighbor gifts.
    The artisan description has changed too, now hints to wood and stone. (Originally referred to "built with hands").

Difference in gem costs!

Quote Originally Posted by maz3girl View Post
    Why is everyone's skip amount different? Does it depend on what level you are on? Something else?
    Different areas of the country pay different amounts. Some of my Canadian neighbors paid 120 gems for wiz school, I paid 200 and some Aussies paid 300! Teamlava says they are doing testing to find the ideal costs for things. castle Story is considered a work in progress and not a perfected game! Level has nothing to do with it! Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lotuskat View Post
    Good eye! So TL is monitoring our chaotic flurry of posts and saw that some of us thought it mean trading gifts with neighbors. Now only if TL would shed a bit more light on what we're supposed to do with the rest! It's odd that the Expansion trial only required one expansion while the others seem to require a lot more work.
    They probably had no choice, because of the people who were fully expanded. They would have had to release a bunch of expansions otherwise. They did make it as tricky as they could because you have to do THAT specific expansion. (I'm ignoring that trial for now because I have lots of cheaper, more useful ones to do)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mystoryzoozoo View Post
    The artisan description has changed too, now hints to wood and stone. (Originally referred to "built with hands").
    Yay, glad it's not buildings. Hope it's just beams and blocks, not decorations.

Fashion Designer
    For the farmer badge, I planted and harvested 10 of each different crops. Didn't work. I'm now planting and harvesting to get 99 of each crops. Will report back. But I think it may just be planting and harvesting a huge number of crops, regardless of types. For example, plant and harvest 1000 times. Something like that. Again, I think if you continue doing what you are doing normally you will eventually get it. It's a longterm goal. Let me know your feedback. Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    For the farmer badge, I planted and harvested 10 of each different crops. Didn't work. I'm now planting and harvesting to get 99 of each crops. Will report back. But I think it may just be planting and harvesting a huge number of crops, regardless of types. For example, plant and harvest 1000 times. Something like that. Again, I think if you continue doing what you are doing normally you will eventually get it. It's a longterm goal. Let me know your feedback. Thanks
    Yup, that's what I'm doing now. Kinda like the Alicorn quest. I did try bashing to smithereens a Dark Cave Formation to see if the mining badge would unlock, but no luck. I still needed the silver anyway.

Angry

I'm wondering the same thing! My sister plays and we live 5 minutes from each other. For example her energy max is 40, mine is 30! If I collect from the unicorn is say 40+ energy but I only get 30. It's unfair. Same thing with the gems

Maybe the guy who did the Mayan calender and the guy who began uploading the new quests are on vacation together.
    :-/