Page 35 of 105 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Wonder why
    my goals cost 100 gems to complete? Also I get 30 energy max and my friends is always 40!?? Seems like our games are totally different as far as gems and energy. When I collect from the unicorn is says 40 energy but only gives me 30. Uhhh

Ok so I'm over this, I'm just going to ignore it like I do the alicorn :/

Fashion Designer
    Me three. I don't mind puzzles with adequate clues, but arbitrary quantities are not something that can be deduced without mind-numbing tracking, trial and error. I am going to ignore this goal, until more information is available.

I have no other quests, so I will continue collecting resources, crafting items and doing daily adventures. I enjoy taking care of my carefully designed kingdom, moving little pieces around once in awhile. My purple cow used to lurk beside my theater, but now she lives behind Ivy's tree house. As the mood strikes, other small changes may happen from time to time. Some day in the not too far distant future, I hope we will have more enjoyable quests.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy1951 View Post
    I agree with so many of you here, I started this game thru the Dragon Story as a goal there 6 months ago, I gave up on the Dragons as I had reached the highest level, so here I am completely loving Castle Story, but I had hoped for more expansions, I am out of room, I want the Royal Chateau and so close to getting it, but no room. So I was thrilled with the update and a new expansion slot, I am also at level 30 here with no higer levels to go to. So I wait, wait for more space, wait for a higher level, and ready for my last building.. A bit disapointed in this last Goal of Trial and Tribute, but hanging in there anyway. Will continue on and if something good happens so be it, if not, then i will wait.. One more thing.. I just loved the comment about Thurston, he does have a lot of nerve come to think of it. LOL
    I 100% agree with you!
    I also level 30 with every builiding 2 times (if possible) I have 96 tickets and almost the Tinker Camp (I have already the Royal Chatau). After that I only need 2 more expansion plots (with tickets). I have 1 spot free for the tinker camp but after that absolutely no room left. I can't even make a "real" kingdom with some nice decorations, trees, walking roads or some room between buildings -> not looking good.

Almost every level 30 player have this problem!
    Please more room so we can make beautiful looking kingdoms

Btw I also have the "Expansions Badge" with still 2 expansions plots (with tickets) needed...........but so far no other badges?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by M4dmuffin View Post
    I 100% agree with you!
    I also level 30 with every builiding 2 times (if possible) I have 96 tickets and almost the Tinker Camp (I have already the Royal Chatau). After that I only need 2 more expansion plots (with tickets). I have 1 spot free for the tinker camp but after that absolutely no room left. I can't even make a "real" kingdom with some nice decorations, trees, walking roads or some room between buildings -> not looking good.

Almost every level 30 player have this problem!
    Please more room so we can make beautiful looking kingdoms

Btw I also have the "Expansions Badge" with still 2 expansions plots (with tickets) needed...........but so far no other badges?
    Why not put some of your duplicate coin buildings in storage and use the space to make a nice layout. Do you really need 2 of everything?

Fashion Designer
    sorry to inform you, i had the same problem with a valentine chicken and a carriage.. both disappeared and all i hot back from TL on y complaint.. sorry, we cant do anything about it! quiet disappointing. as more things, like how easy we loose gems by clicking just a bit to fast twice on the dame place.. beginning to dislike this way of playing now..

Quote Originally Posted by maz3girl View Post
    How many armour do you have? I also crafted one yesterday and got no "progress" (I think I may have randomly crafted 8 by now?

I'm thinking along the same lines as a lot of you, in that it is just completing an insane number of tasks over and over again that may trigger it. I got all of my collectable plants and animals out of inventory to collect from and i'm also going to try and max out 99 of every plantable item as well.
    I only have 1 armor (I had just used my others on the quest)

Rhino Keeper
    Just noticed that the trader trial has a new description: "Have you learned the art of exchange?"
    So it's definitely the exchange, not neighbor gifts.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HNO3 View Post
    Just noticed that the trader trial has a new description: "Have you learned the art of exchange?"
    So it's definitely the exchange, not neighbor gifts.
    Good eye! So TL is monitoring our chaotic flurry of posts and saw that some of us thought it mean trading gifts with neighbors. Now only if TL would shed a bit more light on what we're supposed to do with the rest! It's odd that the Expansion trial only required one expansion while the others seem to require a lot more work.

New Resident
    I think that T&T in Castle is not the kind of goal we are used to getting. I think it can be compared to the COLLECTABLES, which can be earned in Restaurant and Bakery Story. These can be earned by ...X times preforming certain actions. So i will continue playing the game the same way i used to. Those badges will be earned eventually.