I have tried the royal sundae and nothing
    Quote Originally Posted by nasha86 View Post
    For some mission, I will try to follow: 1. Adhesive art: magic cement
    2. Feast for royal blood: Royal Sundae
    3. Trial of the Adventurer: Search Ancient Cave
    4. The Miner: rock the Dark Cave formation
    5. Explorer: open up the last plot
    And the other will try to do each type
    We can pick different option and see the results. Hope to hear from others....

Rhino Keeper
    Why is everyone's skip amount different? Does it depend on what level you are on? Something else?

Rhino Keeper
    Can confirm, as others mentioned, that making one of each glue does nothing.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maz3girl View Post
    Why is everyone's skip amount different? Does it depend on what level you are on? Something else?
    It's random. I think TL wants to test out gem costs to see what the market for them is like.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mom4surex2 View Post
    I really don't like these trials either. The alicorn has been annoying... I got one piece day one and have been waiting on the other ever since, but I can deal with that. Now having new things that seem totally arbitrary just isn't fun. If I have to make 100 feasts just tell me and I will start hacking away. If they are all things we will eventually do anyway, I really don't get the point. I just hate wondering if I need to max things out or do certain combinations of things...that's not fun. Just tell us what it is we need to do so we can get to work. This isn't fun, it makes me feel like the programmers are making fun of us for caring about the game.
    I completely agree with you it's no fun for me spending hours to figure out what I have to do. I'm sad cause I loved the game a lot.

I just got the update, beat a foe. Tended land, collected from a journey...nothing happened

Host(ess)
    One day with new trial, have tended evey animal, crafted different items, cooked, collected from all buildings and.... Nothing! Confused! But also intrigued ��

New Resident
    The questions with each trial is in past tense "have you tended" "have you built" etc. a trial is usually what has happened and maybe there is a number associated with each trial that when that number is reached a tribute will be given. I am not going after these as previous tasks, but just keep enjoying the game and if I get a tribute it will be a good bonus.

Executive Chef
    Would really like to know if the Knights hall DOES anything!im not gonna get stressed about this "have no clue how to do"goal if its just a building that gives coins

Executive Chef
    Can personally confirm the following as others ave already posted:

Brewer: made all glues, pastes and cement...nada
    Chef: made all feasts...nada then
    Made all other main meals...nada

In the middle of Farmer and Miner and will report back later. But doesn't look good to me.

Last night was thinking about the other TeamLava games I played for gems and realized that the one thing they all have in common (with the exception of castle story) is random rewards when you do X amount of things. Ex: in fashion story you get bonuses and higher rating for ordering X amount of a certain item, although it doesn't show up in the goals list. But maybe because this is a new feature TeamLava decided to put it in goals so everyone knows its there. In any case after today, if there isn't more directions given, I'll probably go back to what I was doing before T&T appeared. Don't want this awesome game to turn into a chore.