Page 29 of 105 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Fashion Designer
    Just throwing out some ideas. Could trial of the artisan be having all the different buildings at level 5 including the wizard school? This will make it a long term goal as TL wanted. Anyone already have all the different buildings at level 5?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maz3girl View Post
    I have a golden trade ending in 7 hours. Ill report back. Lol
    Golden trade did not trigger anything.

New Resident
    I expanded last night into the new area. During the night the expansion registered in the goal. It is the only goal I "completed." So may just be things are slowly rolling out. The new expansion they added will meet the expansion goal.

New Resident
    I have a permit one left, but used the "new" expansion that appeared that doesn't requite a permit, It is on the upper left side and did give me the expansion goal after a few hours (not immediately.)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by doublescream View Post
    I vote for the "do x a few hundred times" theory.
    And isn't Trial of the trader about receiving/sending gifts? If you read the description it seems more like that than trading at the royal exchange.
    That's how I read it, but with only being able to send 5 a day that could take an eternity. lol

Quote Originally Posted by rw70078 View Post
    When I collected armor from the forge the " progress" started blinking. Maybe this is a hint?
    How many armour do you have? I also crafted one yesterday and got no "progress" (I think I may have randomly crafted 8 by now?

I'm thinking along the same lines as a lot of you, in that it is just completing an insane number of tasks over and over again that may trigger it. I got all of my collectable plants and animals out of inventory to collect from and i'm also going to try and max out 99 of every plantable item as well.

I think you need to do each item X amount if times as well, as I did all the glues I the potion shop and nothing registered.
    Just be careful with the plantings then and don't use them in recipes if you're working on the farmer trials since it will decrease your total.
    This is more of a chore than game now. Phew!! Already worn out.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh, and i guess maxing out 99 of everything means I have to stop crafting in the meantime. I will do that and report back.

Quote Originally Posted by maz3girl View Post
    Oh, and i guess maxing out 99 of everything means I have to stop crafting in the meantime. I will do that and report back.
    Yea, I think that's the only way you're gonna find out for sure.

Rhino Keeper
    meme1098 we were typing the same thought at about the same moment there.

Quote Originally Posted by HNO3 View Post
    Did you ask him what it does?
    My guess is that he revels in the fact that he already has it and eb