Page 25 of 105 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jentamicin View Post
    I'm working on the Trial of the Miner. Have collected from the deep mine and the sparkling mine, and have cleared a rock outcropping, a small rock pile and an iron rich rock. No luck so far.
    I'm wondering if the trigger for completing the mine one will be something like a golden nugget

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobepeng View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if a lot of these goals are do activity X a certain number of times. Just a hidden counter instead of being so specific like past goals.
    I agree... Except I am suspecting that there will be a random element in there as well

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Are you playing at work? Oh maguar, your dedication makes us proud!
    No. I ended up being 20 minutes late . . . I had to make the time up at the end of the day so I've just started reading the threads etc before I return visits.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    Wow still nothing about other goals. It's real challenge !!!

Executive Chef
    Oh and btw Knights hall is under royal buildings tab so i guess for those already have 26 royal buildings , we need to sell a royal building first to build this one :X

Fashion Designer
    Re: Nurturer badge

I have now tended to every flower (inc. valentines), tended to all mushrooms and grown all 9 trees to maturity with no badge received. My guess is it is some set number of 'tending' required, which must be more than 50.

Executive Chef
    Re: Trials of The Chef

Checking in. Just finished making one of each "feast" in the kitchen and nada. Will now go cook one of everything and see if that works.
    Last edited by maguar; 05-24-13 at 03:01 AM. Reason: As per members request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    re: Trials of The Chef

Checking in. Just finished making one of each "feast" in the kitchen and nada. Will now go cook one of everything and see if that works.
    I'm about to do the same and now to find out it's just waste of time*sigh*
    Last edited by maguar; 05-24-13 at 03:02 AM. Reason: Fixed quote

I vote that the goals have a hidden counter, like a few people suggested. Also, is it a possibility that the requirements are slightly different for different devices? And nobody answered a question somebody posted that I'm curious about, the people who weren't fully expanded & got the badge, did you guys have only permit expansions left?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jdelvalle1 View Post
    I vote that the goals have a hidden counter, like a few people suggested. Also, is it a possibility that the requirements are slightly different for different devices? And nobody answered a question somebody posted that I'm curious about, the people who weren't fully expanded & got the badge, did you guys have only permit expansions left?
    I should answer my own question. As long as you expand to the newest expansion, you will get the badge. I got it with many expansions that need and don't need permits left. I suspect those that didn't get it expand to the wrong spot.