Page 24 of 105 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobepeng View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if a lot of these goals are do activity X a certain number of times. Just a hidden counter instead of being so specific like past goals.

Quote Originally Posted by doublescream View Post
    I vote for the "do x a few hundred times" theory.
    And isn't Trial of the trader about receiving/sending gifts? If you read the description it seems more like that than trading at the royal exchange.

I do too think its all about the number of times u do certain task. e.g collecting form deep and sparkling mines number of times or making feasts (certain or all) again number of times. Like a counter, once u reach the specified number set for the goal u get to achieve it. Those who have already gotten the explorer trial, I guess they have already done so many explanations that reached the number set for that particular goal, hence they got it.

My opinion so far but I guess time will tell

I just expanded the left side of the land and it cleared the "Trial of Explorer" section. I think this area of expansion is new. I haven't seen it before.

Well the golden nugget theory is a bust, I just received one of those from a mine and it hasn't made any difference

made one expansion=trial of the explorere

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    I expanded to the new slot, nothing registered. Force closed and restarted, still nothing!
    Anybody get anything else to register as completed?
    . Friday 💘🌹💘🌹💘🌹. ok and I just got explorers badge for expanding !, 🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉

Fashion Designer
    Anyone got every rock from mines yet? Ie all the regular ones, plus golden and mithril... Could be the trigger, or clear each of the rock types, i havent had the energy to clear the big rock pile yet, but did the others.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jjmpt View Post
    So I have caved and invested in a golden trade. Got my tinkers camp without it but perhaps I have to for this next line of goals. Guessing it will not go satisfactorily. Will report back.
    How did you get your tinkers camp? .... ok and I just got explorers badge for expanding !, 🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉 my 🆔 is monstermash1 for anyone to add if you like

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meykaboo View Post
    Nice! Thanks for letting us know! Any idea what you're doing right lol!
    Please let us know.... 🆔 Monstermash1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Do you think maybe when you get your 10 energy for the day from visting neighbors that it may then complete. I know I have already gotten all mine this morning.
    I will need to try tomorrow.
    You need to expand the plot is all the way to the left see my land it has a big rock upper left hand side no tickets needed just 11 lanterns and money.... I just got explorers badge for expanding !, 🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉. 🆔Monstermash1

Expanded to the new plot- nothing happened. Tried force-closing, still nothing. I think there might be some random element to these trials. Or maybe different things will give you the badges depending on what 'skip' you have. Mine is 50 btw.
    I like the challenge of these new goals, but I would like it if there were just a few more hints of what to do, so that you would know you were on the right path.