Page 21 of 105 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Quote Originally Posted by graciemarie1 View Post
    Ok, I am not going to look through 19 pages of this topic to see if anyone else has noticed that several trials and/or tributes are very specific. For example, "have you cared for all that grows wild?"
    I could be way off target here, but I'm reading between the lines and just re-placed all plants that require watering from my inventory; one of each plant. We shall see after I water them all...
    Loving the new adventures! Thanks TeamLava!!!
    I concur; I don't think doing one adventure or crafting one glue is going to unlock anything! It's so fun to puzzle thru! I'm starting from the bottom for example making glue then super glue on up the chain of " adhesives"

I am not fully expanded because I've been saving my trade tix for the tinker camp and when I expanded to the new spot I got the explorer badge. So u definitely don't have to be fully expanded.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Hey everyone! Our creative Castle Story team crafted this set of trials for you all to figure out. It's meant to provide you with a long-term and challenging experience. We'll leave the popcorn for later, but we're definitely very interested in your feedback!
    This pretty much says it all, long-term and challenging! I expect that the game is counting the number of things we do without letting us know how many times we must do certain tasks. So it could easily be 100 encounters before getting the Slayer badge, and harvesting 500 times to get the farming badge. I am completely fine with this since I am going to be playing CS regardless of available quests or not! Thank you for giving us one that provides a challenge!

Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    Mine is blinking with 'progress' now. I guess I'm doing something right... But nothing else has checked off besides the explorer badge
    Nice! Thanks for letting us know! Any idea what you're doing right lol!

Farm Supplier
    After digging, ducking, diving, crafting, cooking and cutting, still only have the TOTE Badge:-/! I play like crazy and can't crack the code:-/. Lol!! Maybe I'll try hopping on one leg and clucking like a chicken;-)! Twisted TL, twisted;-)!! Way too fun!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfchaser View Post
    At least these trials have hope of completion. I still have yet to get more than a single wing for the Alicorn despite months of knightly quests!
    Ack! I fell your pain. Funny thing is that if one would drop I would buy the other!

Maybe those of you thinking the order is important are onto something. My first is 'Trial of the Adventurer' but some are saying theirs is 'Trial of the Explorer'. I have knights out now but can't collect till tomorrow but perhaps that's why some people are expanding and not getting the badge? Can anyone confirm explorer is not first on their list but they still got the badge or didn't get the badge? I don't have enough lanterns to try this yet.

Quote Originally Posted by meykaboo View Post
    Maybe those of you thinking the order is important are onto something. My first is 'Trial of the Adventurer' but some are saying theirs is 'Trial of the Explorer'. I have knights out now but can't collect till tomorrow but perhaps that's why some people are expanding and not getting the badge? Can anyone confirm explorer is not first on their list but they still got the badge or didn't get the badge? I don't have enough lanterns to try this yet.

Oh and mine cost 100 to expand so maybe there are 3 different orders, 1 for 50, the other for 100 and another for 200 if what I've read is true anyway idk just a thought.

Rhino Keeper
    It is #8 on mine and I have the badge. I don't think it matters. I am $100 to skip

Quote Originally Posted by aimeeq View Post
    It is #8 on mine and I have the badge. I don't think it matters. I am $100 to skip
    There goes that theory lol, thank you for confirming!