Page 20 of 105 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    Some people have already posted that they have expansions left and have got the badge.... It seems that there maybe a random element in there possibly
    Maybe fully expanded doesn't includes those that need permits. Which means must fully expand to all area without permits. Anyone who got the badge and not fully expanded can confirm?

I unlocked the Explorer badge. Prior to that I WAS fully expanded. Thankfully I had 26 lanterns hoarded so it was an easy badge.

Fashion Designer
    I got the badge from expanding to the new area that opened up today ( the 11 wisp one). I havent fully expanded yet, i just had the one regular area to expand to, the last one by the sea. But i have already expanded to all 4 permit spots. So i am still left with he one spot to expand to again.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Has any one tried royal sundae for chef's badge? I think I read that someone tried feed the baron and that didn't work (maybe because he's a pretender to the throne!)
    1 royal sundae doesn't work. I'm working on sweet feast now (making all 4 feasts to see if that does it)

Quote Originally Posted by vchanhs View Post
    Maybe fully expanded doesn't includes those that need permits. Which means must fully expand to all area without permits. Anyone who got the badge and not fully expanded can confirm?
    . I had 2 plots still open the need permits, however I just went to the newly offered plot that didn't need permits and after expanding there got the badge.

Ok, I am not going to look through 19 pages of this topic to see if anyone else has noticed that several trials and/or tributes are very specific. For example, "have you cared for all that grows wild?"
    I could be way off target here, but I'm reading between the lines and just re-placed all plants that require watering from my inventory; one of each plant. We shall see after I water them all...
    Loving the new adventures! Thanks TeamLava!!!

Hi there I carnt wait to see how this unfolds but as much as I would like to skip and take the easy way out, I also carnt wait to find out how this is going to work. Good luck everyone

Host(ess)
    I had fully expanded with the permits etc and tried to expand today after seeing the quest, and hey presto - got the badge! No other badges as yet. Just sent the knights off so let's see what happens tomorrow. In the meantime hopefully some other badge's requirements will get fulfilled!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by graciemarie1 View Post
    Ok, I am not going to look through 19 pages of this topic to see if anyone else has noticed that several trials and/or tributes are very specific. For example, "have you cared for all that grows wild?"
    I could be way off target here, but I'm reading between the lines and just re-placed all plants that require watering from my inventory; one of each plant. We shall see after I water them all...
    Loving the new adventures! Thanks TeamLava!!!
    Crazy thought here...I noticed that with the badge expansion there was a plethora of wild plants and rocks and log. Usually I only get a few. Wonder if we need to chop and water those specific items?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vchanhs View Post
    I can confirm, I had three non permit expansions plus two permit expansions.