Page 19 of 105 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MBRBTBRB View Post
    I think we may have to do the trials in order. So far people have only managed the first one, Explorer, by expanding to the new square. The Brewer trial is next on the list so that is the next one to focus on. I think that completing each trial unlocks the next on the list, so do them in order!
    Except that adventurer is first, and the only one anyone has gotten is explorer.

Executive Chef
    I think we may have to do the trials in order. So far people have only managed the first one, Explorer, by expanding to the new square. The Brewer trial is next on the list so that is the next one to focus on. I think that completing each trial unlocks the next on the list, so do them in order!

Feedback: having something long term and challenging to do is awesome, thanks TeamLava!
    The explorer is not the first on my list. So I don't believe that is it

Fashion Designer

Feedback: having something long term and challenging to do is awesome, thanks TeamLava!
    Explorer is not the first one. First one is to send your knights on adventure. So I don't think need to do it in sequence.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok team lava are you rolling on the floor laughing. We have done every last thing on this list the only thing we had not done was expand in the last spot. If we didn't do it all we wouldn't be playing this game so unlock the goal and give us the building so that we can put our s****s to work. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    You don't have to be fully expanded, I still have my last one so I can save up some permits. I expanded to the new place and got the badge

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kaleighboone View Post
    I expanded to the specific new spot and nothing happened for me.
    I did too expand to the new spot that required 11 WispLantern, 1800 RP and 145,000 coins but nothing happened

Quote Originally Posted by vchanhs View Post
    Maybe you need to expand fully to get it. Those that got it has already fully expanded before expanding to the new area.
    I believe u r right, u need to be fully expanded before u can get this goal

Question: those of u who have gotten their Explorer's Badge, R U all fully expanded??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by clarontinalisa View Post
    I have quite a few expansions left and been able to expand in the new area and win my badge
    Quote Originally Posted by s350z View Post
    I did too expand to the new spot that required 11 WispLantern, 1800 RP and 145,000 coins but nothing happened

I believe u r right, u need to be fully expanded before u can get this goal

Question: those of u who have gotten their Explorer's Badge, R U all fully expanded??
    Some people have already posted that they have expansions left and have got the badge.... It seems that there maybe a random element in there possibly

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't expanded to any of the areas that require Expansion Permits. But I expanded to the new area and got the badge. I have a feeling for the Adventure Badge, you need to do one of every Adventure... I just did the Sands one, on Dark Cave now... Then I'll do the other 3 and see if I get a badge.

Executive Chef
    Has any one tried royal sundae for chef's badge? I think I read that someone tried feed the baron and that didn't work (maybe because he's a pretender to the throne!)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    Some people have already posted that they have expansions left and have got the badge.... It seems that there maybe a random element in there possibly
    yes, I got the badge.
    I have lots of expansions left. that is why I had the photos. was trying to decide where I wanted to go.
    and this was the only NEW expansion on my map so I did it.