Page 18 of 105 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by onemansmiracle View Post
    I think unlock a trail is about doing how many times of certain kind of quest rather than trying something specific. when you have finished certain times of a type of quest,the trail will be unveiled. I unlocked the trail of explorer because I have explored many enough.
    I had my max of 99 trade tickets and decided to do a trade for the trade quest. I did two and now have 101. I think you need to do a certain amount of trades and that's why I am allowed over the max

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mattlyn04 View Post
    I had my max of 99 trade tickets and decided to do a trade for the trade quest. I did two and now have 101. I think you need to do a certain amount of trades and that's why I am allowed over the max
    You have always been able to go over 99 trade tickets

New Resident
    Did not know that. When I would check my inventory and click on the ? It gave my quantity and max as 99. I automatically stopped at 99. I was also running out of items. I guess I've wasted a little bit of time. Thanks for the info

At least these trials have hope of completion. I still have yet to get more than a single wing for the Alicorn despite months of knightly quests!

New Resident
    Helps me tremendously. Thanks dabag!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Hey everyone! Our creative Castle Story team crafted this set of trials for you all to figure out. It's meant to provide you with a long-term and challenging experience. We'll leave the popcorn for later, but we're definitely very interested in your feedback!
    Oh my gosh! Just got back and saw this. I am honored that a member of TeamLava quoted me!!! I'll never delete this ever!

Ok feedback: love the artwork on the badges. Love having new stuff to do. Would like a few more small hints on what direction we should be going in and last but not least, Would love a day at a spa with a seaweed wrap. TIA!

I expanded to the specific new spot and nothing happened for me.

Rhino Keeper
    I think we may have to do the trials in order. So far people have only managed the first one, Explorer, by expanding to the new square. The Brewer trial is next on the list so that is the next one to focus on. I think that completing each trial unlocks the next on the list, so do them in order!

Feedback: having something long term and challenging to do is awesome, thanks TeamLava!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kaleighboone View Post
    I expanded to the specific new spot and nothing happened for me.
    Maybe you need to expand fully to get it. Those that got it has already fully expanded before expanding to the new area.

Executive Chef
    Just got my Explorer's badge! MBRBTBRB earlier I thought the same thing but the Explorer's Trial is 8th on my list.