Page 11 of 105 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Read this and ran back to my kingdom to try it. First I visited 10 neighbors...nada. then forced closed...nada. Then went and visited 12 random people, popped hearts...nada. Then forced closed, counted to 25, restarted and...nada. Lastly, tried another 12 neighbors...nada.

Has this worked for anyone else and do you remember if it was with neighbors or random, how many visits, and did you have to pop hearts?
    I expanded once to get the explorer badge... If you are fully expanded they give you an option of 2 expand areas but after you use 1 the other goes away. They do not need tickets

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    Im worried about trader trial , cross my finger it's not magic fruit trade otherwise it'll force me to upgrade my trade (( i'm already pissed with the explorer trial :/
    ? For my explorer I just expanded once ( they give you an extra area if you are fully expanded)

Fashion Designer
    I'm trying to plant and harvest each of the crops. So far I've done tomatoes and corn since those were quick. I had just harvested a bunch of different crops, but didn't get any badge so I'm guess we have to plant them anew?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    I expanded once to get the explorer badge... If you are fully expanded they give you an option of 2 expand areas but after you use 1 the other goes away. They do not need tickets
    what was the other area option to expand besides the one that has been shown in the picture within this thread? (the plot in the northwest area)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lotuskat View Post
    I'm trying to plant and harvest each of the crops. So far I've done tomatoes and corn since those were quick. I had just harvested a bunch of different crops, but didn't get any badge so I'm guess we have to plant them anew?
    Just planted one of everything, wondering if we need to harvest them all at the same time or as they are ready?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    ? For my explorer I just expanded once ( they give you an extra area if you are fully expanded)
    Do you have to expand to one of the new areas? A still have a couple cheap ones and am stocking up to expand to Sabina. I'd rather expand to one of those spots than one of the new ones if it triggers the badge, but I don't necessarily want to use gold and lanterns on one of those spots right now if it's not going to get me the badge.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Read this and ran back to my kingdom to try it. First I visited 10 neighbors...nada. then forced closed...nada. Then went and visited 12 random people, popped hearts...nada. Then forced closed, counted to 25, restarted and...nada. Lastly, tried another 12 neighbors...nada.

Has this worked for anyone else and do you remember if it was with neighbors or random, how many visits, and did you have to pop hearts?
    Do you think maybe when you get your 10 energy for the day from visting neighbors that it may then complete. I know I have already gotten all mine this morning.
    I will need to try tomorrow.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    what was the other area option to expand besides the one that has been shown in the picture within this thread? (the plot in the northwest area)
    Odd... On my ipad there were 2 areas then the extra 1 disappeared but now on my iphone there is only 1 (just the northwest one)

Fashion Designer
    Has anyone tried watering each type of plant?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Do you think maybe when you get your 10 energy for the day from visting neighbors that it may then complete. I know I have already gotten all mine this morning.
    I will need to try tomorrow.
    Just tried to visit my neighbors (at least 30 of them)
    Got the 10 energy, popped hearts but no badge so that didn't work for me.