Page 101 of 105 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1041

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jdelvalle1 View Post
    How often do you play the game? I'm a level 30 & play from morning to night, almost never maxing out energy & I only have 5 badges.
    Some I understand why I haven't got them, the Brewer, the Adventurer & the Chef.
    But the Farmer & Trader Badges don't make sense to me, I harvest over 120 crops a day & I do at least 3 trades if not more a day.
    The number has to be significantly HIGH.
    Wow, you've done so much work. Now it makes sense why I don't have any badges except the two mentioned before.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if you skip the badge using gems if you still get the badge or not?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilipipi View Post
    Wow, you've done so much work. Now it makes sense why I don't have any badges except the two mentioned before.

Lol, I play as usual or less. It doesn't make any sense why I have the miner, the slayer and now the nurturer... For the last one I was chopping a pink tree.

I think there is a secret formula but it is so secret that randomness works the same, lol

Anyway I love this thread! I hope it lasts another 100 pages!

Have a nice dayyyyy!

Farm Supplier
    I check in a few times during day - use my energy on the various tasks. I can't get the alicorn horn either... Guess just not lucky in this game

Most annoying challenge ever!!! I want to do some fun stuff!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jdelvalle1 View Post
    How often do you play the game? I'm a level 30 & play from morning to night, almost never maxing out energy & I only have 5 badges.
    Some I understand why I haven't got them, the Brewer, the Adventurer & the Chef.
    But the Farmer & Trader Badges don't make sense to me, I harvest over 120 crops a day & I do at least 3 trades if not more a day.
    The number has to be significantly HIGH.
    I think farmer badge number is very high. I clear all 51 plots at least 3 times a day which is 153. Sometimes more than that. And i only got the badge a few days ago. Just keep going, I think you are close. Trader will take a long long time. 3 trades per day means a month to reach 100 trades. Still some way to go.

Fashion Designer
    YAY!!!! just got my Trader's Badge!

i've done every single trade at least once since the T&T came out. just in case that's part of the criteria to get the badge (to do each trade at least once) i only did the trades that give you supplies (royal crate, enchanted crate) just once. trade for a permit, just once. golden trade and belladonna trade maybe once or twice each. and then the rest of the trades i did a bunch of. my inventory is 147 trade tickets. but i've used tickets to upgrade my royal chateau. plus trading in tickets for the supplies and permit. so i really don't know how many trades i've done exactly. 8/10... just have brewer's and adventurer left. i need that SAP!

Fashion Designer
    I think eventually we will all be stuck with adventure badge left. It is the only badge that TL can more or less control when we get it since it takes 22 hrs to complete one. If the number is 100, we will need 3 months....lol...

Fashion Designer
    yea i think adventurer will be the last one too. just in case we need to do every single adventure, i started a search the ancient vault adventure this morning. but i haven't done that one since i first started playing. i mostly do the explore dark caves since it has the best yield. once in awhile i'll do the hunt for roaming bandits if i am about to max out on longswords.

The only thing I can offer is that you are not alone. I play a lot and don't have a single badge. Not to mention that the allicorn challenge is ridiculous. I explore daily on different adventures for months now and I haven't received either piece. I'm on level 29. Once the fun tasks are done I'm just deleting the game. I can rationalize wasting so much time without any kind of progress or reward. I don't know the rhyme or reason as some seem to do very little and obtain badges and others who play constantly and consistently do not receive anything. Maybe a glitch in some people's games?