Page 100 of 105 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1041

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by vchanhs View Post
    After getting 7 badges, I think T and T is actually not random. There is a certain number you must hit for each badge. Those that get the badges initially most likely got it as the update is new and there are bugs which get iron out soon, thus explaining why after the first few days, no one get any badges until a few weeks later.

This is what I gather so far.

Explorer - need to have a certain number of expansion. Those that got it by expanding to the new expansion is because they have already hit the required number

Miner - Only sparkling mine and deep mine are counted

Slayer - All 3 types of monsters are counted

Chef - Only feast are counted (simple feast, hearty feast, spicy feast, sweet feasf and valentine feast)

Farmer - All crops are counted

Artisan - All beams and blocks are counted

Nurturer - Fruit trees, all plants, all choppings of trees and logs, all watering are counted

Brewer - Only adhesive are counted (simple glue, super glue, builder paste, architect paste, magic cement)

Trader - All trades are counted

Adventure - All adventures are counted

To be change when new information come in.
    I think this is pretty much spot on, from what I've seen and read. Thanks for posting this.

Wow! 100 pages on this wonderful thread! Oh, and I'm probably going to be lagging behind a bit as I can't use iPad this week

New Resident
    Just got explorer badge. I still have lots of others to go (as in places to explore), but did the one far left, 145k coins and 11 wisps, I think

Quote Originally Posted by leeniee2 View Post
    Just got explorer badge. I still have lots of others to go (as in places to explore), but did the one far left, 145k coins and 11 wisps, I think
    Me too. It's my first badge and I play several times a day. Is the explorer badge everyone's first badge? Does it maybe trigger the others?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by spazopolis View Post
    Me too. It's my first badge and I play several times a day. Is the explorer badge everyone's first badge? Does it maybe trigger the others?
    Explorer was my 3rd. I got the nurturer first and slayer second.

Fashion Designer
    How many expansions do I need? Because I did two more but no badge!

Rhino Keeper
    Just got trial of the slayer badge yaaaay. Now I have officially 2 badges and 8 to go

Executive Chef
    This morning I got the Slayer badge after ****ing several trolls and fangbeasts (the badge came a minute after I ****ed the last one).
    I think this might be aprox. my 100th beast ****ed since I got the T&T goals; unfortunately I can not be sure because I started counting two weeks after it was released.

Farm Supplier
    I have watered, gathered, fished, collected, sawed, mined, cooked, traded, gone adventuring, slayed, farmed etc. since the day the trials were posted and have not received even one badge other than expansion which I got the first day....I can't believe I haven't hit any of necessary quotas....anyone have any ideas

Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderRex View Post
    I have watered, gathered, fished, collected, sawed, mined, cooked, traded, gone adventuring, slayed, farmed etc. since the day the trials were posted and have not received even one badge other than expansion which I got the first day....I can't believe I haven't hit any of necessary quotas....anyone have any ideas
    How often do you play the game? I'm a level 30 & play from morning to night, almost never maxing out energy & I only have 5 badges.
    Some I understand why I haven't got them, the Brewer, the Adventurer & the Chef.
    But the Farmer & Trader Badges don't make sense to me, I harvest over 120 crops a day & I do at least 3 trades if not more a day.
    The number has to be significantly HIGH.