Page 43 of 105 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Executive Chef
    My neighbor has the knights hall..it does nothing!i sorta hoped it would do short adventures,or,as it's a knights hall,we coulda made them goodies in exchange for random(mystery items).not the case,so this goal is gonna finish for me naturally,no "gemming" it(woulda if it did something cool)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by penguin801 View Post
    Well, not that I mind the new challenge, but I have already been challenged by playing faithfully and never getting the Allicorns wing to complete that goal (except for three days out of town, I have played faithfully). I have assumed that my chances for it ended weeks ago and that the goal is dead.

Not quitting,
    penguin801
    Hickory Grove
    I got a wing yesterday, so don't give up on the alicorn. Unfortunately I need the horn!

I am with those that wish there was a progress bar that filled. You don't have to tell me what fills the progress bar. That can be figured out. But I do like to see I'm getting somewhere.

New Resident
    My skip is 100. Got the expansion badge. It's the new area cost 11 lanterns no permit.

I expanded to the new area and did not get the explorer badge, but the same area gave me the explorer badge on my iPad. There is some other unknown milestone that I have not reached yet....sigh, just when we think we have it figured out

And my skip for each badge is 200!!!! That will never happen. I'm still waiting on mithril to complete the Princess Sabina goals and to get to the forgotten roost. Maybe that is part of the explorer badge requirements.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jua1978 View Post
    Is there people out there who gets 40 energy?? Like seriously? TL please give me 40 energy aswell please
    yes, TL claims that are 'testfase' players...
    i had build up my energy to 39, 1 short to keep 40.
    TL kicked me down to 30 too and could not care less when i complained about it

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by vchanhs View Post
    Frankly speaking, I am at 30 energy max but I don't really feel that I am in any way inferior compare to those with 40 energy. I seldom hit the 30 cap anyway during the day. Sure those with 40 cap have 10 more energy to play with in the morning but its not like 10 more energy is going to make much difference. Btw, life is never FAIR, it's how you response to the unfairness that's make all the differences.

Back on topic, so how many times must I water the mushrooms to get the badges?
    if you can play constantly it is idd 'only'. or 'just'. 10 energy, but dont forget that 30 energy takes 1,5 hours to build up, and 40 is better cause then i have a window of two hours before the increase stops....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by divaxchange View Post
    And my skip for each badge is 200!!!! That will never happen. I'm still waiting on mithril to complete the Princess Sabina goals and to get to the forgotten roost. Maybe that is part of the explorer badge requirements.

hou know that you can craft miril in your magic forge, dont you?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    hou know that you can craft miril in your magic forge, dont you?
    Only if they have all four knowledge shards and complete those four quests.

Executive Chef
    There're other threads for alicorn,mithril and energy gap. Please stay on the topic.