Page 30 of 105 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Quote Originally Posted by graciemarie1 View Post
    My guess is that he revels in the fact that he already has it and eb
    Oops...and everyone is still squirming to figure it out. I would ask him but I know that he "purchased" them. It's money baby!

Fashion Designer
    Defeated Troll, Fangbeast, and Skunkupine...no badge I did get the expansion badge though by expanding into the new square.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Mine is 50 each
    My skip is 200 and my wizard school was 300. Do I get the more expensive all the time!

I just got back in and my new expansion that I did this AM was rewarded with a check mark of the Trial of The Explorer.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Yep,expanded,check!now I've bashed rocks,chopped trees,watering hole,etc-do we have to tend to ALL the various forms of trees,rocks,etc?!(I'm assuming any gem item isn't part of the goal,like fruit trees)
    I expanded north west - no trade ticket required, and it satisfied the Trial of the Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by jdelvalle1 View Post
    I vote that the goals have a hidden counter, like a few people suggested. Also, is it a possibility that the requirements are slightly different for different devices? And nobody answered a question somebody posted that I'm curious about, the people who weren't fully expanded & got the badge, did you guys have only permit expansions left?
    Yes I received the badge and only had permit expansions left. I have not used one permit because I've been saving for the tinker camp.

I really don't like these trials. I've been playing since November and the game has always been a pleasant refuge from real life. One of the things I liked about it was the sense that, here at least, I was in control. I arranged my kingdom so that it functioned efficiently and was attractive to look at and I slowly worked towards my goals. Some of them took a long time, but that just increased the feeling of satisfaction when they were achieved. I got a lot of fun from prioritising and planning. Now I don't know what I'm doing and am filled with a vague anxiety. The game is finally starting to feel like something I could do without. The thing is, this isn't the type of game where you think about a puzzle and quickly try various solutions. It could take hours or days to try something out, and if you're wrong, the frustration would be crushing. If no clues appear in the next day or so, I think it will be time to go cold turkey and turn back to the real world again.

Quote Originally Posted by idkat View Post
    My skip is 200 and my wizard school was 300. Do I get the more expensive all the time!
    My skip is 200 as well. It should be the same for everyone!

I really don't like these trials either. The alicorn has been annoying... I got one piece day one and have been waiting on the other ever since, but I can deal with that. Now having new things that seem totally arbitrary just isn't fun. If I have to make 100 feasts just tell me and I will start hacking away. If they are all things we will eventually do anyway, I really don't get the point. I just hate wondering if I need to max things out or do certain combinations of things...that's not fun. Just tell us what it is we need to do so we can get to work. This isn't fun, it makes me feel like the programmers are making fun of us for caring about the game.

Host(ess)
    I think the badges (trails) work as a random (rare) drop, just like the apple tree from the castle.