Page 28 of 105 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by liliputlane View Post
    Interesting, my skip is....200
    lol, mine is 100

I also rec'd the Goals yesterday, and hoped that maybe after sending the Knights on an adventure the Goals would "proceed" or unlock, but nothing. Everything still shows 0/1 (skip 100) even after I also expanded to the new spot that was opened yesterday. So I hope I didn't expand too early, as I am now maxed out on Expansion spaces again.

Well I was in the middle of the strictly ornamental goal and after I got this new goal have crafted all of the glues, all the way up to magic cement. Still no badge. So unless the badge will populate later, doing that is not the answer.

Also I expanded to the new area and it has been 12 hours and still no badge. I am very sure I did it to the right one too. It had the same requirements and the rock and trees looked the same as the one people had supplied in the pictures.

Host(ess)
    My skip is on 50..

Quote Originally Posted by ironbull2 View Post
    Well I was in the middle of the strictly ornamental goal and after I got this new goal have crafted all of the glues, all the way up to magic cement. Still no badge. So unless the badge will populate later, doing that is not the answer.

Also I expanded to the new area and it has been 12 hours and still no badge. I am very sure I did it to the right one too. It had the same requirements and the rock and trees looked the same as the one people had supplied in the pictures.
    I expanded before I realised a new goal appeared. I'm fully expanded now. When I completed the expansion thurston appeared to tell me I have now expanded everywhere possible.

Farm Supplier
    That's exactly what I didn't like aswell. Why make these items available to make if they're not going to register when the task comes up? I made the cement, embellished block and beam in advance as soon as they appeared in the workshop/potion shop thinking I'd have them ready for when needed but when the task came up it wouldn't register so I had to make more. Bit of a waste of time and materials really

When I collected armor from the forge the " progress" started blinking. Maybe this is a hint?

I just expanded and didn't get anything.
    Could it be fully expanded?
    Maxed out 99 in glue.
    Max out 99 in blocks.
    Max out 99 in all crops.
    Etc...?

One of my 2 Alicorns went missing this morning - anyone else have that happen? I restarted my device, checked my inventory and the Love Shack. I've emailed support at Teamlava, but I thought I'd check if anyone else had the same issue. Yikes! I can't lose my Alicorn!

Quote Originally Posted by tankerslacers View Post
    One of my 2 Alicorns went missing this morning - anyone else have that happen? I restarted my device, checked my inventory and the Love Shack. I've emailed support at Teamlava, but I thought I'd check if anyone else had the same issue. Yikes! I can't lose my Alicorn!
    I have two Alicorns also, and thankfully both are there. Hopefully TL will respond quickly.