Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Misty Mountain - Levels 211 - 216

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by thesacredphoenix View Post
    This level is a bit hard to get the Blasters and Bombs you need, especially if you have that clump of Unbreakable Jewels at the bottom. I was so close a couple times, but just couldn't get the Special jewels that I needed. The Blaster + Bomb works wonders on this level though (as with all Super Dirt levels, haha). It is a fun one though, I agree with you there!
    i also love the blaster + bomb combo. sometimes i have to choose between using that or a diamond and in these super dirt levels, if there the blaster + bomb is in a good position, i'll use that and sacrifice the diamond, since it's more effective. but i really hate when diamonds go to waste.

Fashion Designer
    Level 214... timed fire level with snakes and crates

my strategy for this level was to target the snakes first. once you get rid of them, it opens up the board and it makes getting rid of the fire much easier. remember, if you only **** one snake head, the entire U-shape body of the snake will remain until you **** the other snake head. which means you still can't use the bottom middle area of the board. after the snakes are gone, you can quickly get rid of the fire in the middle and also work on getting rid of all the crates so that you can more easily target the fires on the left and right sides.

also as you are playing, you will probably make matches around the very top crates on the left side and the right side. once those crates disappear, the fire is exposed and is free to spread, so try to avoid making matches around those crates until you get rid of the snakes.
    if you make blasters in the middle area, the fire won't extinguish in the center unless you blast both columns consecutively. so i'd reserve blasters for the snake heads. the walls/dividers also make it tricky to predict where the jewels will fall into place.

Fashion Designer
    Level 215... digging moves level with super dirt and snakes

the snakes are a bit tricky to get rid of, but you must so that you can move down. the black jewels that are on the sides on top will just move down but aren't that much of a problem so far. haven't passed it yet. i always get really good rounds the first 2 tries and then after that it goes downhill. so hopefully i'll move on by tonight.

Fashion Designer
    Level 216... timed digging level with super dirt

this level is actually a lot harder than it looks. the holes on the board make it difficult to create special jewels which is essential to break the super dirt. i've gotten close to the bottom but not every time. even if i move fast, there aren't a lot of good moves to make. will keep going at it today.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    Level 211... digging moves level with super dirt

uh i just played this round and i think black jewels drop in as you play. but i'm not 100% sure anymore. but more straightforward digging, try not to make wasteful moves. that is all
    i just want to point out that every time you play this level, there will be the same 4-blue jewels that is at the start screen of the board. which gives you the opportunity to create a horizontal blaster so that you can blast through the first layer of super dirt. so it will always be blue-colored and placed in the same exact spot in the middle right above the dirt. but before you make and use that blaster, i'd advise you to look for any other special jewel making opportunity and create it. because as soon as you blast the 1st layer of super dirt, the board will move down and it will have a smaller area of jewels for you to work with. thus, less opportunities to make special jewels, which you will need to dig down through the super dirt. so any special jewels that you create (as long as they're not sitting in the very top rows), you'll be able to use on the next layer of super dirt.

Cool great tip for 211

Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    i just want to point out that every time you play this level, there will be the same 4-blue jewels that is at the start screen of the board. which gives you the opportunity to create a horizontal blaster so that you can blast through the first layer of super dirt. so it will always be blue-colored and placed in the same exact spot in the middle right above the dirt. but before you make and use that blaster, i'd advise you to look for any other special jewel making opportunity and create it. because as soon as you blast the 1st layer of super dirt, the board will move down and it will have a smaller area of jewels for you to work with. thus, less opportunities to make special jewels, which you will need to dig down through the super dirt. so any special jewels that you create (as long as they're not sitting in the very top rows), you'll be able to use on the next layer of super dirt.
    great tip for 211

212 is just impossible to clear all 10 stone jewels in the time allotted. i have got 3 stars numerous times and i still have at least 2 stone jewels remaining. i have even had my wife clear the left side stone jewels while i do he right.. still impossible to pass. frustration seeping in����

anybody have any useful tips for 212. i have tried everything to no avail. have been stuck here for a week

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dantelamaze88 View Post
    anybody have any useful tips for 212. i have tried everything to no avail. have been stuck here for a week
    what i would do is try to get rid of that snake as quickly as possible. so either create a vertical blaster, or bomb + blaster combo near it so **** the head. or just make a match around its head. then focus on breaking the crates at the same time. once you clear the barriers to the glass on both sides, you need to try to get rid of as many stone jewels as possible. so turn them into special jewels. or if you can manage to move them around by making matches, thereby breaking the glass that a stone jewel was sitting in, that's great too. you also get lots of opportunities to make blasters/bombs that didn't involve a stone jewel in the making of it, and you'll find that combining them won't do you any good because stone jewels are sitting in the glass. so take your time to make smart moves once you are working on breaking the glass. because you have to focus on getting rid of stone jewels, or moving them out of the way. hope this makes sense/helps...

In order to get a head-start on ****ing the snake, you could make sure you start with a move that does just that. If you don't see a match to your snake eyes when you start the level, hit pause, then the restart arrow. It shouldn't take an energy if you don't touch anything. Looks like a horizontal move against the crates would give a little "head start", as well. It's not much, but when time is a factor, lol...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast