Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Misty Mountain - Levels 211 - 216

Rhino Keeper
    Finally managed.... I was working on the snakes forever.... Even wheni got them, there wasnt enough time on the clock. But today, after i think more than a week, i finally managed. Glad that's over with.... Thanks for the advice.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    Well, I passed 212, but only by pushing the extra time button (2x.) I got a reshuffle after my first move, which pulled the stone jewels off the bottom...making it a little easier. I hauled-bootie 'til I got down to the last few stone jewels, then focused on "smart" vs. speed. When I realized I had a shot at actually clearing all the glass, I spent the gold to add time. I still had some from my "210 splurge." I figured I'd accidentally spend it eventually, so why not spend it when it would actually help? I "*****ed" again, but I was so frustrated by this one. Hopefully they will add some time to this level and I can play it again to pass for real. (Now I gotta keep watch on 210 & 212's clocks so I can redo; soon as those timers increase, haha!)

Lots of advice in this thread, but let me agree with Aileeniweeni/OpeningCeremony about the snake. Prior to playing the level, I thought it might be helpful to start with a snake-clearing move (like I mentioned to dantelamaze.) But it's really not necessary...the hardest part of this level is the stone jewels. Sure, the snake, crates, & doom jewels have to be dealt with. But if you just make special jewels and combos, you'll pretty much wipe out the snake and the rest in that process. Then follow the other advice--hopefully you'll pass much faster than me! Good luck!
    I know it has been months since anyone that posts here was on this level(212) but it still seems pretty much impossible. If I even get close then there is one stone jewel that there is no way of making matches or moving..then the time runs out...sigh

Rhino Keeper
    I can relate--same here!
    Level 214: 14 fire in 1:15 (5 JC's.) This level is tough--those walls make it really difficult to make the blasters/special jewels needed to **** the snakes. Aileeniweeni/Opening Ceremony's strategy sounds perfect--if only I could execute, lol! That fire moves quite fast once you break thru the crates. Use caution (but not too much--not enough time on the clock to mess around!)

I think I need a break--my frustration level is still too high after the last timed level. Tried this 3 times and only got one snakehead. Plus, I had gold stolen at end of 2nd round-- knew that would happen! Not having fun, so I better play something else for awhile!
    Lol I see you passed 214 so that gives me a little hope. Ughhh having a tough time with it tho. Sure could use a little more time.

Rhino Keeper
    I can relate--same here!
    Level 214: 14 fire in 1:15 (5 JC's.) This level is tough--those walls make it really difficult to make the blasters/special jewels needed to **** the snakes. Aileeniweeni/Opening Ceremony's strategy sounds perfect--if only I could execute, lol! That fire moves quite fast once you break thru the crates. Use caution (but not too much--not enough time on the clock to mess around!)

I think I need a break--my frustration level is still too high after the last timed level. Tried this 3 times and only got one snakehead. Plus, I had gold stolen at end of 2nd round-- knew that would happen! Not having fun, so I better play something else for awhile!
    Lol I posted to you then went and tried once more and got thru 214 with 2 stars..and that is good enough for me :-)

Yay! Congrat's--that's a tough one!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm battling 214 now. I know it's doable as I did get it down to three fires, but it's quite a task beheading those hissmeisters. Waiting for that perfect combo.

Rhino Keeper
    After an energy charge overnight, I played all five on Level 214, without success. Tired of being out of energy, and there being a sale on, I bought 250 bars for $6.99, and continued to play. After several refills I got to within a few flames of success. So, I bought 15 for 33 - three times (or more)! Success, but down to 38 gold! Two stars only, but I'll take it.

It was great to get to 215, a moves level, but the respite was brief as I did it on the first attempt.

216 is interesting, despite being timed. Got close on the first attempt, but nowhere near on subsequent ones so far.

Koetsub, you're addicted (like me, lol!) If you haven't already, check out some of the other "Mania" games. I really enjoy Candy Blast Mania & Fruit Splash Mania. They're both moves-only, so they're stress-free (regarding timers, anyway.) Bubble Mania doesn't have timed levels, either btw. That way when your energy runs out, you can switch over to another game, and play those energies (while JM charges...) Plus, you get "challenge keys" for downloading, which eventually lead to gold or gems in your games. Worth checking out if you haven't...

I can tell you feel compelled to rush through the levels (been there, for sure! Actually, been wanting to hurry to the next JM level since I started--a long time! I'm not like that right now, though. I'm stuck on an impossible-to-play level, at least without using gold. So I'm stuck on level 520--maybe forever, if they don't change something...)

Rhino Keeper
    Phaedrakiki, I guess you could say I'm addicted, but at least I only spend money going from one island to another....but after I do there is that extra gold sitting there while I'm out of energy, and sometimes I'm weak and succumb to the temptation....I must be strong and resist!

I don't need any more addictive games, so staying away from the rest. Sorry TL, no moolah from me there.

I finally made it through Level 216 this morning, bought gold, and went to 217. Sigh! Another timed level! However, nothing complicated, but I imagine that the only way to do it is with blaster/bomb combos as it's time-consuming. I don't know if I feel compelled to rush through the levels; I just hate being on one level too long.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345