Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Misty Mountain - Levels 211 - 216

Fashion Designer

Misty Mountain - Levels 211 - 216

TL Blog

Hitch a ride in a hot air balloon and towards your next adventure up in the clouds. Grab your climbing gear and scale to the top of the newly available Misty Mountain in Jewel Mania!

i'm definitely not on this island yet, but just posting the update for the week.

Fashion Designer
    Level 211... digging moves level with super dirt

uh i just played this round and i think black jewels drop in as you play. but i'm not 100% sure anymore. but more straightforward digging, try not to make wasteful moves. that is all

Fashion Designer
    Level 212... timed glass level with a snake, stone jewels, and crates

those stone jewels already look like a pain and guess what else is a pain. DOOM JEWELS!! argh, they drop in and have 30 seconds on its timer. as if i don't have enough to worry about on this board. only tried it once just to test out the level, but i have a feeling this one might take awhile. i guess the joy ride is over. but still need to try it some more to get a better handle of it. and you definitely need to **** the snake and get through the crates to get through the glass since those stone jewels will prevent you from breaking the glass if they're sitting in it.

What is super dirt? How's it work? Just curious, haha...

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    What is super dirt? How's it work? Just curious, haha...
    Nevermind--saw the last island's thread with tutorial. Looks fun actually.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    Nevermind--saw the last island's thread with tutorial. Looks fun actually.
    it's A LOT of fun!! lots of blasters and bombs. i really loved boneyard desert and i got through the levels with ease, so it felt nice to not stress out too much. some of the levels took me a couple tries, but so fun

Farm Supplier
    I really like the digging ones in general, and the Super Dirt, while having a silly name, is pretty fun. I just got to Misty Mountain, hurray!

Farm Supplier
    And for Level 211, confirmed that Black Jewels *do* fall while you play.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by thesacredphoenix View Post
    And for Level 211, confirmed that Black Jewels *do* fall while you play.
    ok thanks! i thought they did haha, but i couldn't remember. wasn't sure if i was imagining it

Level 213... digging moves level with super dirt and stone jewels and black jewels and white blocks

this level is a bit tricky to make blasters but i was able to get really close almost each time i tried the level. each time i just needed one extra move to pass, using gold to get extra moves was really really tempting!! but i still like this level even though it's tougher than the other digging levels with super dirt

Farm Supplier
    This level is a bit hard to get the Blasters and Bombs you need, especially if you have that clump of Unbreakable Jewels at the bottom. I was so close a couple times, but just couldn't get the Special jewels that I needed. The Blaster + Bomb works wonders on this level though (as with all Super Dirt levels, haha). It is a fun one though, I agree with you there!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast