Thread: Catalogue issues in fashion story

New Resident

Catalogue issues in fashion story

I keep having issues with my catalogue. When I go to order items I can't or items that are ordered, I can not put them out on the racks or tables. For some reason it keeps freezing. I then delete fashion story, then download it over again. This has happened numerous times. Is there any way this problem can be fixed?

Nightclub Owner
    This is a known issue. You don't need to delete and reinstall. You should be able to hard close out of your game (so it's not running in the background) and restart it. Restarting your device can also help.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

New Resident

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    This is a known issue. You don't need to delete and reinstall. You should be able to hard close out of your game (so it's not running in the background) and restart it. Restarting your device can also help.
    If it is a "known issue", then what (if anything) is being done to correct the issue. It has happened to me, not once, but twice tonight.

New Resident
    this is still an issue, and the hard close is not working. The only fix for me is delete & resinstall

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    This used to happen to me ALL THE TIME, and hard closing does help it stop for me at least. I usually just make sure it is already hard/force closed before I ever go back into it in order to not run into the issue.

How do u hard close

Nightclub Owner
    Force close your game and restart it. To force close on iOS, exit the game, double click the home button to bring up the apps that are open. Press and hold the fashion app ipuntil a minus sign appears. Press the minus button then tap the home button once. When you open the game again you'll be able to use your catalogue.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Will team lava ever fix this bug?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkybear1018 View Post
    I think they did

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by renitaboo View Post
    I keep having issues with my catalogue. When I go to order items I can't or items that are ordered, I can not put them out on the racks or tables. For some reason it keeps freezing. I then delete fashion story, then download it over again. This has happened numerous times. Is there any way this problem can be fixed?
    Quote Originally Posted by 0209tart View Post
    this is still an issue, and the hard close is not working. The only fix for me is delete & resinstall
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkybear1018 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jellypie200 View Post
    I think they did
    I opened a thread about that in october 2012 after buying iphone 5 and installing ios6. So it's 8 months... I still have the problem, sometimes, not so frequently. Luckily I don't have to reinstall, closing the app solves the issue. I lost weeks of playing because I was too annoyed by that.