Thread: Trade Tickets Deleted

Fashion Designer

Angry Trade Tickets Deleted

My game reset after I shut off my phone and turned it back on. When I went back to CS, everything I'd just collected and done was undone, so I see it was a sync issue. I understand, therefore, having to recollect for my next trade ticket, but I had three tickets in there before I collected and now I have one, but all the other materials are the same counts as before my last collection. (Yes, I was counting to know how far to reach my goals.)

I've had a solid Internet connection throughout the day so there is no reason for a sync issue, and if it ever went into offline mode and didn't sync, it should have triggered a notice. Either way, it never should have taken two extra tickets off my tally and leave the rest the same.

I'm pissed I want my trade tickets back. What a waste of time and resources. Stupid things like this is why I don't spend money on gems anymore.

Rant over.
    Last edited by maguar; 05-21-13 at 04:30 AM. Reason: Nothing to edit

Fashion Designer
    I just picked up a third shard from the tablet. I guess that's more than a fair trade for my two missing tickets.

Nightclub Owner
    Well I'm glad you've got the third shard. It's a really good one.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.