Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 LastLast

Thread: New Game: Farm Story 2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by IceePenguin View Post
    The goal is "Garden Girls" and it will unlock at Level 33.
    So why am I getting orders asking for herbs at level 22? Keep having to delete them because I decided to expand towards the train station since there was a goal for it but no goal for the herb garden.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bowlfullofcherries View Post
    But, you know, quantity isn't quality. Some of my neighbors selling multiple items jack up prices on things I don't need. I was actually really happy once buying from a neighbor with only one item selling because I got five permits out of it. Made going through the scrolling worthwhile. Another with only two items selling had a shovel on there. I'm only selling one item at a time but my prices are low.

I don't want to miss out, but sometimes I am too lazy to bother so I know I am missing out. Bums me out in a vague sort of way. Maybe the listing could rotate every thirty minutes as well.
    One of the neigbors that wasn't showing was a low level player, only selling a few things (hee-hee, me on my phone). I dont sell at max price most of the time (except pies). I expanded and opened the mine but I'm getting deliveries for jewelry, I guess you need the forge for that at level 27. I think the game is really fun but some things just don't make sense.

Getting deliveries for herbs when I haven't gotten to the garden, deliverys needing jewelry before level 27, the expand to train goal before being able to access it...the goals, deliveries & what you can do just aren't aligned. I would also love to be able to "search" for what I need instead of scrolling thru so many neighbors.

Are we neighbors yet? ;0)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by angellahg View Post

I would also love to be able to "search" for what I need instead of scrolling thru so many neighbors.
    This would be fantastic

Rhino Keeper
    wait...is this on itunes yet? I didnt check this tread for a long time.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by JumpingBerries12345 View Post
    wait...is this on itunes yet? I didnt check this tread for a long time.
    Yes it is available in the US itunes store!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Yeah it is
    I've had the game for about three weeks
    it's actually fun

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lollipop_rp View Post
    Yeah it is
    I've had the game for about three weeks
    it's actually fun
    Btw
    This is on an alternative account

Rhino Keeper
    O my stars! Why does TL love taking the fun & enjoyment out of their games by raising prices of items, when it's hard in getting coins. I was about to buy my 3rd silo on my iPhone & noticed it jumped from 3200 coins to 16,000 coins. Thx TL
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-17-13 at 07:00 PM. Reason: removed third party game reference

Host(ess)
    This game is more frustrating than fun. I have sold items to purchase the pizza oven. I accept that part of the game. However, that took about a week. Having the pizza oven is more disappointing because it took that long and hasn't improved the entertainment value. Butterfly collections take too long. Gem traps catch me. Expansions take too long.

I have spent real money - which I am willing to do when a game is enjoyable.

For now I will delete this boring and frustrating version - and I will check the forum / reviews in the event of a change toward improvement for the player.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by lollipop_rp View Post
    Btw
    This is on an alternative account
    The first three weeks are fun. You are almost to the frustration level.