Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: New Game: Farm Story 2

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chewytwix View Post
    I like this way more than the original...and also glad I could reach my goals even if it takes time (unlike dragon story, which I'm slowly getting fed up with)
    I've grown to like this one more than the original too. I went to the original farm and got the new trees and then returned to the 2nd one. There is just something about the graphics and buildings that draws me to this one. Ill still check in on the first but this one has it beat.

Rhino Keeper
    How many ppl can u gift ? 3?

Fs 2

How long does it take to get a hammer to upgrade the silo and move on to the next challenge. I have send out several planes trips and have yet to get one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by loemcodom View Post
    How long does it take to get a hammer to upgrade the silo and move on to the next challenge. I have send out several planes trips and have yet to get one.
    Same here. Also no paint... I'm beginning to think something is wrong with the game. -.-

Executive Chef
    I think the upgrade parts, maps and all that customizable stuff should be in the storage (cellar), not in the barn!! it's especially frustrating when we have tons of one item that is perfectly useless without the other item (like old maps for expansions when we don't have enough permits for expansions), and it's just sitting there taking up space and collecting dust and stopping me from collecting the food and stuff i need. Ugh!!

Quote Originally Posted by loemcodom View Post
    I wasn't getting any hammer after numerous deliveries. By accident, I decided to clear a scrub with a shovel. Lo and behold, I got a hammer!!! So tried another, got a nail but on the third I got another hammer. So shrubs must give parts .. Nice to know. 2 out of 3 isn't bad.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I wasn't getting any hammer after numerous deliveries. By accident, I decided to clear a scrub with a shovel. Lo and behold, I got a hammer!!! So tried another, got a nail but on the third I got another hammer. So shrubs must give parts .. Nice to know. 2 out of 3 isn't bad.
    Good to know...now all i need is a shovel. -___-

Executive Chef
    I finally got a hammer, so happy!! Lol. Upgraded silo to store 80 parts now. Yay. now i just need paint..l i wish we could request certain items from neighbors, i still haven't figured out how to gift!!

Another idea that could work: when trading/selling, maybe instead of just selling/buying for MONEY we can actually trade RESOURCES? Like 8 milks for a pie, or something.

Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    Good to know...now all i need is a shovel. -___-
    Me too just have to keep plugging away and hope it doesn't take much longer.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    I finally got a hammer, so happy!! Lol. Upgraded silo to store 80 parts now. Yay. now i just need paint..l i wish we could request certain items from neighbors, i still haven't figured out how to gift!!

Another idea that could work: when trading/selling, maybe instead of just selling/buying for MONEY we can actually trade RESOURCES? Like 8 milks for a pie, or something.
    Agree with you there. You have to spend gems to buy hammer/map etc. it is pot luck what comes back on the plane. Can they put something in place were you can gift or trade for these items.