Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: New Game: Farm Story 2

Executive Chef
    gosh thats rich! no chance of it ever appearing on android, just like castle story...

Nightclub Owner
    Wow.

-.-

Executive Chef
    I sooo second that.....WAAAAH. I guess at some point I may not be playing any TL games if the rest go in the same direction.

TL PLEASE let us know. I don't mind having a farm Story 2 as long as the classic one isn't fazed out like city story. I like the classics. I don't like these newer games. They are too similar to all the other ones out there that I never took to like I did the classics.

Executive Chef
    Welp, if they're really gonna toss farm story out the window, that's just more reason for me to quit another one of their games, as it takes up too much of my time as it is. I will not get myself into another one of their game traps, yes, game traps, not gems traps; Their games are too addicting and you can't just play when you feel like it, you gotta keep watching the clock and make sure your items don't expire etc. It's kind of draining to keep track of all their games, especially if you play on more than one device. So the way I look at it, the more games they get rid of, the better it is for my real life

When they stopped updating city story, I was relieved in a way, as it let me have time to catch up and master all the items, though I got frustrated with not having much space to decorate and it's hard to re-decorate when you can barely move stuff around.

Executive Chef
    Same here. If I wanted to play a cartoony monstrosity ID be playing one of the other games that are similar looking to the farm story 2.

Executive Chef
    As Pinkster pointed out there is no tap to manage and there are no gem traps in that game, which is one of the reasons I love it. Farm 2 will not replace that game for me. This is a disappointing step for the original Farm Story, I'm pretty sure it will go the way of City Story, if so I think I'll have to call it quits on all of the TL games I play. I've invested too much money on these games to watch them be systematically made redundant. I have no problem paying money for something I enjoy but I do have a problem with been forgotten about as a customer. I hope I'm wrong and Farm Story keeps getting its weekly updates. I guess time will tell.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-31-13 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Removed third party game reference

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    . As Pinkster pointed out there is no tap to manage and there are no gem traps in that game, which is one of the reasons I love it. Farm 2 will not replace that game for me. This is a disappointing step for the original Farm Story, I'm pretty sure it will go the way of City Story, if so I think I'll have to call it quits on all of the TL games I play. I've invested too much money on these games to watch them be systematically made redundant. I have no problem paying money for something I enjoy but I do have a problem with been forgotten about as a customer. I hope I'm wrong and Farm Story keeps getting its weekly updates. I guess time will tell.
    I'm with you 100% on this. Well if it happens at least it's perfect timing. I'm moving at the end of the month. My new apartment has a swimming pool so I guess I may be doing a lot of swimming if the classic TL games are made redundant. I won't be downloading the farm story 2. I've tried the other game that skeleton mentioned and I hated it. It got deleted months ago. There's just not another farm game out there that tops farm story 1.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-31-13 at 07:30 PM. Reason: removed third party game reference

Executive Chef
    of course there is. i've suspended my fs1 already. it takes insane time to replant. it's all the same over and over, no interactive items no anything. well 30 year old games had more than this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skeleton25 View Post

so those who have it.. does it have energy?
    it looks like this one does have goals
    omg thats too carttonish for me. If tl thinks it look better than those classic ones, they r so wrong.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-31-13 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Edited quote

This doesn't look like a TeamLava game at all. To me... it looks like a game that a company that has always been playing with 3D graphics would make (starting from Castle Story).
    To me, Farm Story 2 looks like an old game you'd play on a PlayStation or a computer game.

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast