Page 22 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: New Game: Farm Story 2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by beanbeab6868 View Post
    I'm level 27 and it's very difficult to have a seabas, all of my order require seabas anybody having the same problem as me??
    You can discard the orders with the seabass in them. Just click on the little clipboard with an "X" on it that says "Discard" to get rid of the particular order and a new one will pop up after a short period of time.
    And yes, seabass are a rare commodity - I have difficulty getting them too. I usually keep one order with a really high XP/Coin return that has seabass, until I manage to get a seabass, and discard all the rest.

Rhino Keeper
    When will it be avaible for the US?!??? I think it's unfair how they release their games to certain counties then wait weeks to release it to others. It should all be togeter. I'm in the US I really wanna see this game.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    What happens if I download it from the Canadian App Store and it goes into my iTunes App Library. Then when it comes out in the U.S. and I delete the Canadian Farm Story App and download the U.S. app, what will happen to my game progress? And will I be able to download the U.S version? Also, will my device even accept the Canadian app?

Your storm ID wont change so everything will still remain the same. When home design came to the US store nothing was different. Just the means of where you Downloaded it first from.

Quote Originally Posted by littleonesmum View Post
    Just checked, and yep, bakery's $6900... I have only saved $1400 after one day (including buying final 2 pigs for quest). I'm only at level 15 but am looking forward to reaching the pond too!
    Am finally at the pond... Pulled about 4 x fish out of the water, followed by a gem, then some coins... Then... Nothing. Absolutely nothing since. Does anyone now if you need to wait for the fish pond to regenerate its supply of fish?

Farm Supplier

Farm Story 2 has serious issues

I have been playing for a while now, and these are the issues that I think need to be addressed as soon as possible:

NO INCENTIVE TO KEEP PLAYING AT HIGHER LEVELS
    I have just bought the pizza oven and it is pretty much "game "over" once this is achieved. There is nothing left to buy.
    With nothing to buy, I don't need money, expansion permits, goods or tools. It's a dead game for me and I'm only at level 22.

SHORTAGE OF NECESSARY ITEMS
    There are no shovels available to clear new land once you have expanded.
    There is no paint available to upgrade buildings or add slots to equipment.
    The shortage of these two items stalls the progress of the game and is extremely frustrating. (The game is meant to be fun, not a chore).

NEIGHBOURS & GIFTING
    There is no clear menu for gifting neighbours. There is no information in the FAQ about how many gifts you can send or receive.

GEMS
    Gems have never been on sale.

STORMY
    Stormy's shop should be selling nothing but shovels and paint. Everything he sells you can get readily from the community. I would have no objection if these items were expensive - as long as they were available.

NO FORUM
    If TL is going to launch a new game (even if it is a limited release) - there should be a forum and an assigned TL moderator to keep players informed.

New Resident
    I guess I just "finished" this game... level 30, nothing left to buy (even though it says 9/11 crafting buildings) and now I need almost a billion xp to level up. Will this game be updated??

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by contact22 View Post
    I guess I just "finished" this game... level 30, nothing left to buy (even though it says 9/11 crafting buildings) and now I need almost a billion xp to level up. Will this game be updated??
    Farm 2 has not been fully released yet.
    Once a full release comes out for everyone, I am sure there will be updates to the game .
    Usually TL games have capped levels, but these may be increased later.
    Even though you are capped at level 30, you are still earning Xps, which later when levels are increased , you will automatically jump to the level that is associated with your current number of Xps.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    I have the herb garden, but yet again I can sell my items but its locked in my neighbors shops. Is this because its assumed you wouldn't reach the garden until a much higher level?

This also happened with the pond, unti, I reached level 19 and could see the fish for sale.

Shovels, I agree are needed too much, to be so rare. Every once in a while Stormie may have ONE for sale. I agree he needs to have more OR shovels need to come from more adventures or fishing. I also can't find the smooth nails. Paint used to be hard to come by but I'm getting them often, from fishing or collecting from chickens. I have two account, so if smaller account finds some ill sell it to myself and vice versa.

I've been selling paint to the masses all week and still have four left.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Farm 2 has not been fully released yet.
    Once a full release comes out for everyone, I am sure there will be updates to the game .
    Usually TL games have capped levels, but these may be increased later.
    Even though you are capped at level 30, you are still earning Xps, which later when levels are increased , you will automatically jump to the level that is associated with your current number of Xps.
    Hi kooky.
    Any idea when the full release will be? Will there be any updates any time soon?
    What about the tunnel? It says 'coming soon'. How soon is soon?
    Very keen to keep the game rolling along. At a but if a standstill at the moment ...

Rhino Keeper
    Not available in us