Page 20 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: New Game: Farm Story 2

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mellymoo2000 View Post
    I'm hearin' ya! It's hard to make money in this game.

Note to TL: I would buy gems if you put them on sale.

It's too difficult to make money. I also wish we had more chances to get gems, other than the rare times we complete an achievement. I've been wondering If ill ever get an iTunes card to get a few gems. Some tools needed to expand and clear land are impossible to find! Why?!

Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    It's too difficult to make money. I also wish we had more chances to get gems, other than the rare times we complete an achievement. I've been wondering If ill ever get an iTunes card to get a few gems. Some tools needed to expand and clear land are impossible to find! Why?!
    Although they're not common, I've gotten tools and gems from butterflies and fish pond

Quote Originally Posted by EnchantedCastle View Post
    Although they're not common, I've gotten tools and gems from butterflies and fish pond
    "Butterflies"?? Is that something that happens as you level up?? Can I ask how you collect from them? I received a tin of paint from a neighbour as a mystery box gift today, which was excellent...

Fashion Designer
    I've just discovered Butterflies today too.

They're npt related to fish pond, and as such are available to lower level players. They flutter about and can be tapped on at any time. So far they have only yielded coins for me.

Have the gifts improved today too? I got a Land Deed and Hammer already.

Rhino Keeper
    When will it be available for the iOS App Store??

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dogs456 View Post
    When will it be available for the iOS App Store??
    It is. Just not the US store. I know its available in Canada and Australia, and perhaps more.

I'm looking forward to the flood of players from the US. It's really addictive and hard to put down for long. My poor iPad2 battery drains daily with hours of play.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by littleonesmum View Post
    "Butterflies"?? Is that something that happens as you level up?? Can I ask how you collect from them? I received a tin of paint from a neighbour as a mystery box gift today, which was excellent...

The butterflies are just random little things that fly around your farm. They are low to the grass area. You just have to keep an eye out for them and the coins they give. I've Only every received a screw once. But still appreciate the little coins I can get.

I've taken to patrolling the community late at night and have found many cool sales. On my smaller account someone sold ten paints for 150! I just found the same thing on my main account. I love newbie players!

The only pest I have is trying to produce items for deliveries still and the lack of nails/screws now. Wish I'd not have sold them, thinking paint would never come. And the wool! Every deliver requires the flower thing and wool is a rarity for me. I wish we could have more than four animals.

Farm Supplier

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by pa_thomp View Post
    Can someone who has some experience with this game help my wife?

Twice now she's upgraded her barn and both times it reversed it, taking the paint etc. and reverting back to the way it was prior to the upgrade. She's e-mailed Team Lava and got no responses yet. Has anyone else had a similar issue? She's threatening to never play it again after she fell in love with it so much. Any help on this matter would be appreciated!

Thanks!
    The appearance of the barn won't change - an upgrade will increase the storage capacity by 50 (from memory). Check the capacity. I think you start of with 100. If its now sitting at 150 or 200, then the upgrade has gone thru.
    Hope this helps

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mellymoo2000 View Post
    The appearance of the barn won't change - an upgrade will increase the storage capacity by 50 (from memory). Check the capacity. I think you start of with 100. If its now sitting at 150 or 200, then the upgrade has gone thru.
    Hope this helps
    I think it goes up in 25s
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Farm Supplier
    Is anyone else having issues today with the game working? I keep getting the "double check your internet connection" message, even though my connection is fine. All other TL games that require internet access are loading up except this FS2.