Page 18 of 43 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: New Game: Farm Story 2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    The newstand was bloating out to up to 6 pages when first reported here, but only on that day. Ever since it has been the 2 pages and a disapointing 30min refresh clogged with nbrs.
    Thanks JTM.
    I agree with you about the newsstand - what was once one of the best part of the games has become a big disappointment and for the most part a non-factor in the game now.

Banned
    I play on the iPod touch, with the latest software. I just purchased it a few days ago. Yesterday I started getting that Internet connection message. I uninstalled and reinstalled again and it works fine now.

The newsstand went back down to two pages for me, but its upsetting, because while I liked the new 4 pages option, this one is blah. I'd get two pages full of only two things to buy. Stormie is even being stingy with what he sells. I find myself going around the community more often to see if There is a good sale.

And please fix the heart/tipping/helping issue! I don't see any way to tell if someone can be tipped. But a huge heart on top like you do with the other games. Overall, this is the second game I check into, more than dragon and even bakery. The shock of it all!

When does the news lpaper arive

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Eatanddrank189 View Post
    When does the news lpaper arive
    The newspaper updates every 30 minutes. The timer starts the first time you open the newspaper when playing, and starts counting down 30 minutes to refresh.

If you open the newspaper after the countdown is complete, then the timer starts the 30 minute countdown from the time you open the newspaper.

Eg. If you open the newspaper at 1pm, the timer starts, so that you will see new items at 1:30pm. Viewing at 1:30pm would mean new items at 2:00pm.

However, if you don't view your newspaper again until 4:10pm, then the timer starts off at that moment, and the items refresh at 4:40pm.

Hope that makes sense!

Loving Farm Story 2! Does anyone know if there's a limit to how many times you can refresh/discard your delivery orders? I've been doing this a lot lately as I don't yet have the windmill and so many orders involve flour.

Rhino Keeper
    When farm story 2 will released on android

New Resident

Question Seller stall farm story2

Thanks for answering some of the questions others posted , that I was wandering about myself!
    I put some produce in my stall to sell but now regret putting price to high! As a result they are not selling,
    I would like to edit or remove items in my stall but they are in accessible by my own farm!

Quote Originally Posted by Nisotaki2 View Post
    Thanks for answering some of the questions others posted , that I was wandering about myself!
    I put some produce in my stall to sell but now regret putting price to high! As a result they are not selling,
    I would like to edit or remove items in my stall but they are in accessible by my own farm!
    Not sure if this would work... However I've heard of some players setting up more than one game if they own more than one device, e.g. one on iPad and the other on iPhone. You could perhaps try setting up another farm on a different device (or ask friend/family member to) and then buy the produce back from yourself...?

Quote Originally Posted by lucky8canuck View Post
    The newspaper updates every 30 minutes. The timer starts the first time you open the newspaper when playing, and starts counting down 30 minutes to refresh.

If you open the newspaper after the countdown is complete, then the timer starts the 30 minute countdown from the time you open the newspaper.

Eg. If you open the newspaper at 1pm, the timer starts, so that you will see new items at 1:30pm. Viewing at 1:30pm would mean new items at 2:00pm.

However, if you don't view your newspaper again until 4:10pm, then the timer starts off at that moment, and the items refresh at 4:40pm.

Hope that makes sense!
    I dont know were it is did i not unlock it its 6:00 right now.please post pics or post it on the group

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by littleonesmum View Post
    Not sure if this would work... However I've heard of some players setting up more than one game if they own more than one device, e.g. one on iPad and the other on iPhone. You could perhaps try setting up another farm on a different device (or ask friend/family member to) and then buy the produce back from yourself...?
    I've done this. It seemed silly at first, but my new farm helped my slightly older farm earn money, for a bakery.

I also had 3500 quickly on the new farm, from selling stuff to my main farm. Then I realized I'm *****ing myself out of money, so I sell things to quickly buy them, before anyone else does. I have only Stormie as a neighbor, so if someone wants to add me to get the other two gifts feel free.

I just wish I didn't get coins. It's only one player who gifts me, and its always wheat. I call her my lucky star. If coins, at least make it a considerable amount!

I really like this game. So I'm hoping it doesn't do well players, to get pushed aside like the second home design and mystery games.