Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: New Game: Farm Story 2

Banned
    When you run out of a crop does it refresh itself at some point, where you can grow more? I didn't understand how it worked, when I'd get those messages saying, "it's your last corn!". Now I'm out. I can't feed my chickens, so I can't collect eggs.

Im so behind now, with not being able to do many deliveries. I check the stand every half hour and NO one is selling corn. I can't take it anymore!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky8canuck View Post
    For those in the US and other countries who are thinking of downloading the game from other countries' iTunes stores, keep in mind that, if you are the type of player who likes to buy gold/gems/whatever, that you may need a credit card or iTunes gift card from that country to add funds to your account to buy them. Personally I would rather earn the gems then pay for them, but I realize that others like having the purchase option available as part of their game strategy, so it is something of which those people should be aware.
    What's with the abnormal price of gems needed to trade in for coins? I'd never buy any but I think its pretty outrageous.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    When you run out of a crop does it refresh itself at some point, where you can grow more? I didn't understand how it worked, when I'd get those messages saying, "it's your last corn!". Now I'm out. I can't feed my chickens, so I can't collect eggs.

Im so behind now, with not being able to do many deliveries. I check the stand every half hour and NO one is selling corn. I can't take it anymore!
    I'd suggest going to people's farms and checking their actual stalls, not just the newstand. Stormie usually has five items up and they're often singles of various types. If you can't find any corn, put a message on my wall and I'll put some in my stall for you- my game ID is bluecanary

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCanary View Post
    Has anyone else noticed a change in the variety of items in the newstand since the last change? It used to show a wide variety of items, and now mine will only put up multiples of about three or four different things at a time.
    I totally agree!! I am really really liking this game but I do NOT like the change made to the newsstand - the 30 minute re-fresh time is just too long; and I completely agree - the variety is entirely gone. I now have only 2 or 3 different items, with a bunch of different options for that same item. Has made it almost entirely pointless to check the newsstand, which was an amazing feature of the game. I hope they are reading our feedback and consider changing it back.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not sure if its permanent, but the newsstand is awesome now! The variety is back and theres more than two pages now

Fashion Designer
    I noticed the newspaper is longer now. It used to be 2 pages, now it seems to fluctuate between 2 to 6.

I like to go scouting for cheap goods in the paper or community then sell them for what the market will buy them at.

Its like a game of economics, supply and demand.

The newsstand seems to still display only 2-3 items throughout the 2-6 pages. I still prefer the old newsstand, I find it harder now to complete my deliveries

New Resident

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by kasia2011 View Post
    I am playing just to gain gems in my other TL games... I'm stuck with the wheat crops!! I can't grow / plant anymore help if u know what I should do. Only lets me grow corn now but the cows need wheat.

Look for wheat at shops on neighbours farms buy then plant keep planting as they multiply. You need to do this if ever you run out of a crop. Hope this helps 😊

The newsstand doesn't replace sold items anymore. Basically after the first couple minutes of buying and browsing, the newspaper is no longer useful for the next half hour.

Banned
    This game has replaced castle and dragon, of what I check into first when I power up my ipad and iPod. But I'm always full of envy when I visit another farm. How do you all make money to buy all of the buildings with ease? Any tips would be very appreciated! I just bought my second apple tree. I was saving for the windmill, thinking it was 1500. When I saw its 2500, I have up and got the tree. It will take over a week to make 2500. Especially with my always needing to buy something from the stand.