Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: New Game: Farm Story 2

Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    When might this be available in the US App Store?
    I hope very soon because I'm excited to play.

Banned
    Download it from the Australia store! It works, just a few steps to get it on your I-device.

My fav part is when you finish collecting from the animals and they fall to the ground. Then take little peeks at you, every once in a while, as if reminding you they DO need to be fed. Adorable and hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    Download it from the Australia store! It works, just a few steps to get it on your I-device.

My fav part is when you finish collecting from the animals and they fall to the ground. Then take little peeks at you, every once in a while, as if reminding you they DO need to be fed. Adorable and hilarious.
    I can't. I don't have a credit card connected to my iTunes account which means I need to use a gift card. But I have to use all my gift card in order to buy something in Australia.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    I can't. I don't have a credit card connected to my iTunes account which means I need to use a gift card. But I have to use all my gift card in order to buy something in Australia.
    I didnt have a gift card to add to switch over. You just have to click 'no card'. Ill PM you on how to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    I didnt have a gift card to add to switch over. You just have to click 'no card'. Ill PM you on how to do it.
    Okay. Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    For those in the US and other countries who are thinking of downloading the game from other countries' iTunes stores, keep in mind that, if you are the type of player who likes to buy gold/gems/whatever, that you may need a credit card or iTunes gift card from that country to add funds to your account to buy them. Personally I would rather earn the gems then pay for them, but I realize that others like having the purchase option available as part of their game strategy, so it is something of which those people should be aware.

Fashion Designer
    Not happy with the changes to the newspaper.

It used to refresh every 15mins, now its out to 30 mins.

On the other hand its now less likely to keep me awake after midnight now that the wait time has doubled.

Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    Not happy with the changes to the newspaper.

It used to refresh every 15mins, now its out to 30 mins.

On the other hand its now less likely to keep me awake after midnight now that the wait time has doubled.
    I agree. Part of the appeal to the game was the newspaper. 30min refresh time is just too long. It kind of ****ed the game for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone else noticed a change in the variety of items in the newstand since the last change? It used to show a wide variety of items, and now mine will only put up multiples of about three or four different things at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCanary View Post
    Has anyone else noticed a change in the variety of items in the newstand since the last change? It used to show a wide variety of items, and now mine will only put up multiples of about three or four different things at a time.
    I just checked mine. I have an awful lot of milk and tomatoes listed.