Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: New Game: Farm Story 2

Rhino Keeper
    Can you post the link to the group forum discussion here? I don't have my ipad with me at work, so cant' play the game and therefore can't look up on lucky8canuck's message board the link for the group forum! I tried searching around here but can't find it.
    Thanks!

The Honorable Panda
    Please note that group links are only allowed on threads in the fanlink forum.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Please note that group links are only allowed on threads in the fanlink forum.
    Oh, okay, sorry, wasn't trying to break a rule. Sorry and thanks for letting me know.
    (and found it just now luckily!).

Rhino Keeper
    I had no idea we could gift - only found it after sifting through the 14 pages of messages on here. However can you only gift from visiting? In Castle and Dragon you can click on one place and then just choose your neighbours, I can't seem to find a location like that in this game.
    Tbh I only startede playing this for DS gold, but now it's kinda growing on me (growing, farm, har har har)

Quote Originally Posted by koiju View Post
    I had no idea we could gift - only found it after sifting through the 14 pages of messages on here. However can you only gift from visiting? In Castle and Dragon you can click on one place and then just choose your neighbours, I can't seem to find a location like that in this game.
    Tbh I only startede playing this for DS gold, but now it's kinda growing on me (growing, farm, har har har)
    I have been looking for the gift button for the past three days now. Where is it?

Banned
    Same here. Downloaded it our of curiosity then continued to get gold on dragon. Now that I finally found the newspaper stand and how to grow food and whatnot, I'm hooked.

But I don't think we can gift neighbors. But rather buy items directly from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    Same here. Downloaded it our of curiosity then continued to get gold on dragon. Now that I finally found the newspaper stand and how to grow food and whatnot, I'm hooked.

But I don't think we can gift neighbors. But rather buy items directly from them.
    I've had people gift me coins and such, but I haven't been able to find a gift button.

Already replied to you on the group page, but seems people are looking for the answer here too so, here is is
    "Gifting, as far as I know, is done by visiting or in the news feed if you've recieved a gift. Keep in mind you can only send 3 gifts per day, but can get up to 20 (I believe). Once you have clicked to send a gift, you can select multiple neighbours, so you don't have to visit all 3 of them. Your best plan is to find 3 people who want to exchange gifts daily. "

Rhino Keeper
    And you can't choose what to gift - it's a "mystery box". Most of the gifts I've received have been coins, but I've also received some "parts" (e.g. screw, hammer, etc.).
    When you receive a gift, it's in your newsfeed and the "gift back" button is there. At that point, as StacyLeeMeow said, you can select multiple neighbours (note it'll let you select > 3 neighbours but it'll only send it to 3 if you pick >3). However, if you haven't received any gifts, or you've sent your max. 3 gifts for the day (in which case the gifting section of your newsfeed disappears until the next day when it resets) then you can only gift by visiting. (Oops, some of this is a repeat of what StacyLeeMeow just said, but rather than editing it all to remove that and leave the new info, I'll keep it as it, sorry for the duplicate parts).

Executive Chef
    When might this be available in the US App Store?