Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: New Game: Farm Story 2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EnchantedCastle View Post
    It might just be a bug. After I updated the game, my clipboard is now normal and has stayed that way after many discards.

Anyone find there is a paint shortage? The other building materials are filling up precious barn space while paints are difficult to come by.
    I completely agree!! And it's almost impossible to find it in anyone else's market because they're all looking for paint too! And there's only so many spots to list your own goods in the market to help clear out your barn, but to upgrade to get more spots you need paint. A vicious cycle.

BTW - I am really enjoying the game and the resource logistics of it all. There's just some things that could be improved upon!

Rhino Keeper
    I can never find paint or shovels! I have so many patches of grass, small rocks, etc but I don't think I've had no more than 2 or three shovels since I've started to play. I seem to pick up a lot of picks instead.

I'm still enjoying this game quite a bit, I do wish the heart thing with the neighbours would be sorted out though.

Where do I find my wall and profile? I have only seen it once by accident!

Sorry I don't know how to multi-quote, so the following are comments to the above posts:

I really enjoy this game as well, but there can definitely be improvements.
    I would like to see an option to trash our shop items. This would help with barn sapce and get rid of goods that are not selling. I would also like the community section to show whether that player has items in shop to sell. Many times I go shopping for specific items but wasted time going to places that has no items in their store.
    I think this is a bug but after you buy from the newspaper, the link to that players shop often takes you to a different farm.

I think hearts only appear once per building, so once someone clicks on the heart that's it for that building.

Wall and profile are found when you tap on your level/xp bar. I found that out accidentally too

TeamLava - can we please have our own forum for Farm 2? Already 12 pages of comments and many of them are people who don't even have the game yet and are complaining about all the wrong things. If you can read what people who play the game are writting on each others walls, you would know we are asking for advice and help All The Time! So, please give us a forum page, Please
    Anyone needing neighbours or wanting to shop for cheap!? add me

Fashion Designer
    I just started playing FS2, and so far so good (only lvl 3 lol).

My main issue is that it doesnt do portrait mode on my ipad. All other TL Games can be played in portrait, why not this one?

Rhino Keeper
    Where can i find my wall, help please

Can someone please post more in-game photos on the forum?

Rhino Keeper
    Where is the wall found?????

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 333paddington View Post
    Where is the wall found?????
    Click on your xp counter this will take you to your wall/profile. Took me a little while to work out
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.