Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: New Game: Farm Story 2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    This is too complicated! I keep clicking on the kitchen to buy it and it does nothing! I like games to be simple I'm how we execute certain things. I'm trying to get to level 8 to get my free gold. Boo!
    Exactly! I can't take it when its too complicated either. Boo Hoo too!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    This is too complicated! I keep clicking on the kitchen to buy it and it does nothing! I like games to be simple I'm how we execute certain things. I'm trying to get to level 8 to get my free gold. Boo!
    To buy a building, you hold down on the item and drag it across the screen to where you want to place it. Takes a bit of getting used to.

Rhino Keeper
    My truck came back 3x in row w/no coins - Too hard to make money in that game as it is - Deleted the app.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky8canuck View Post
    There is no limit on how many times you can discard orders. I've done it many, many times when I don't have enough of the items to make the order or the items required come from a building I haven't purchased yet. I noticed that when a new building is about to be available at the next level, the items for that building start appearing in the orders and continue when you have reached that level, even if you haven't purchased the building.

Tip: If you know you don't have the items to fulfill the order and you can't create/finish them with your buildings in about 10-15 minutes, discard the order, and wait for the new one to appear. Don't waste gems speeding up the order refresh unless you have the patience of a toddler and lots of money to burn . The refresh doesn't take that long. There have been several times I've had to clear every single order showing because it would take too long to create the items.

That said, once you are ready to take a break from the game, if there are orders that require time to create the items, look at the things needed and make sure that you have them being made in your buildings so they are ready when you return to the game.
    NOT TRUE! (Unfortunately). My "discard clipboard" was slowly filling up as covered in a dark substance, and just now when I clicked it to discard, it completely disappeared, allowing me to discard no further items. I thought I'd wait until a) my truck came, and b) my "new order from my discarded order" came online, back before posting in case either of those would bring back the "discard" clipboard, but alas, no clipboard.

Perhaps it will return when I level up, but now without the clipboard that is going to be a LONG ways away (and in fact may be impossible) as I have orders for things that need the windmill and am in no way near having enough coin to build a windmill, and almost all the current orders I have include bags of flour in them (which of course I can't make without the windmill)!!! Of course I could buy bags of flour (although I haven't seen one for sale yet, but I am sure they must exist on somebody's market), but then I'll be using up the coins I make from the order to buy the flour to make the order! So I may just be forced out of this game.

SO beware - the clipboard does fill up and you WILL lose the ability to discard!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by esmerelda35 View Post
    NOT TRUE! (Unfortunately). My "discard clipboard" was slowly filling up as covered in a dark substance, and just now when I clicked it to discard, it completely disappeared, allowing me to discard no further items. I thought I'd wait until a) my truck came, and b) my "new order from my discarded order" came online, back before posting in case either of those would bring back the "discard" clipboard, but alas, no clipboard.

Perhaps it will return when I level up, but now without the clipboard that is going to be a LONG ways away (and in fact may be impossible) as I have orders for things that need the windmill and am in no way near having enough coin to build a windmill, and almost all the current orders I have include bags of flour in them (which of course I can't make without the windmill)!!! Of course I could buy bags of flour (although I haven't seen one for sale yet, but I am sure they must exist on somebody's market), but then I'll be using up the coins I make from the order to buy the flour to make the order! So I may just be forced out of this game.

SO beware - the clipboard does fill up and you WILL lose the ability to discard!
    SO...I may have been wrong....I waited before posting for two things to happen to see if it would rectify itself, but I didn't try first to force-close my game...have now done so and the clipboard is back again (albeit still almost completely covered in the black substance). So, it hasn't disappeared yet....but I still think it could or else why would it slowly be being covered up as it gets used?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    The game itself may be fantastic. The problem is that people do not like uncertainty. Players have invested not only time but real money in these games. Some players have spent a little fortune on these games. Their fears are that the original Farm story will stop being updated as TL focuses on developing the new Farm story. No more updates, no more crops to master, no new items to buy, will mean that players will be forced to quit the original farm story and abandon all that money spent on the game and possibly start all over again with the new farm story. If TL would explain what's happening and what to expect then perhaps the reaction to the new game would be different...but alas...that is not their style.
    I totally agree with you. I'm one of the players who's playing FS for 3 years and I really spent a fortune to decorate my farm. I'm so upset and sad. No more updates for FS means that players/my neighbors are going to quit the game. So, I'm not only going to loose all my invested money but also my lovely neighbors. What a shame!!

New Resident
    I discard items constantly and my clipboard has never filled up or even started too... Weird. Unless I'm looking in the wrong place.

Quote Originally Posted by globug123 View Post
    I discard items constantly and my clipboard has never filled up or even started too... Weird. Unless I'm looking in the wrong place.
    It might just be a bug. After I updated the game, my clipboard is now normal and has stayed that way after many discards.

Anyone find there is a paint shortage? The other building materials are filling up precious barn space while paints are difficult to come by.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sibl View Post
    I totally agree with you. I'm one of the players who's playing FS for 3 years and I really spent a fortune to decorate my farm. I'm so upset and sad. No more updates for FS means that players/my neighbors are going to quit the game. So, I'm not only going to loose all my invested money but also my lovely neighbors. What a shame!!
    There's a post in this thread from TeamLava that states they're going to continue with Farm Story 1 as long as people are playing.

Can you guys continuing posting pictures of game play? I'm curious to know "what kitchen" and "what truck". And maybe some goals too.

I really want to try this game!

Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast